the Wacken Forum Camp area...

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Kiran

1 Mai 2002
London
Website besuchen
I got my place in the wacken forum camp area, number 61 ... but I'm not actually sure whats special about it ? can anybody tell me ? is it any closer to the stages than regular camp areas ?

Is it number 11 on the map, 'WOA metalheadz tent' by any chance ?

also how long are the walks between stages ? some oftherm look pretty far apart.

thanks
Kiran

xpet

W:O:A Metalhead
25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
The Forum camp is supposed to be either on camp area B or D. Exact info will follow on monday (hopefully!).
and the walks between the stages aren´t too long, but in the evenings it´s pretty crowded, maybe muddy and everbody maybe drunk, so it may take a few minutes... and the WET stage is even outside the festival area, which means you have to pass the entrance to get to it or the other way round. And passing the entrance at the busy hours means at least one beer...

holocaust

9 Jan. 2002
Fucking Belgium
www.asl.to
camp B it is then.

The high notes Rob Halford does, aren't really a secret. A blowjob a day keeps the low notes away, haha

Bruce's high notes however are a mystery to me.

If you can reach them, man you have quite a voice; I'll go for a slight black metal song genre Ancient Rites or do a really low song (Fucked with a knife or so).

High notes? Nope, thanks

Kiran

1 Mai 2002
London
Website besuchen
halford's are just as hard to reach as dickinson's, iunfact halford goes higher

and sucking dicks isn't my technique fortunately ... I sing almost always from my throat, like both singers do ... I have a 3 octave range, which is the same as dickinson and halford

I can do growled vocls too, but doing it too much will kill my singin voice

anyway, Im actually a lead guitarist ina band, don't know if i have the charisma to be a front man ,.,.,

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
yes, I prefer D, too. I was once staying at B and it was just too close to the festival area... you don´t get any sleep there at all... ;)