The "reasons why I should come to wacken" thread.

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Nachtfalke

W:O:A Metalmaster
6 Aug. 2002
Düsseldorf
www.burnyourears.de
Originally posted by A Coming Curse
Seeing as Iced Earth have cancelled, i'm seriously thinking of selling my wacken ticket and waiting for next years..... can anyone give me some good reasons why I should go this year?????

Don't sell your Ticket!!!
Wacken is not only one band.
There you'll see a lot of exiting bands (Thyrfing :D)
and you'll meet the most exiting and most gentle people fron all over the world!!!

Shadowtear

21 Dez. 2001
Helltown Ahaus
www.metalinferno.de
Originally posted by ShizzoKrause
If it would only be the bands that get´s you to a festival, you make a failure - it´s the great partypeople there. I wouldn´t have been at WOA since some years if it only would be the bands.....

It`s the same for me...

For example this year for 60-70% I go to Wacken because I can meet a lot of people there I haven`t seen for a long time... and for the party there :)

Nachtfalke

6 Aug. 2002
Düsseldorf
www.burnyourears.de
Originally posted by Shadowtear
It`s the same for me...

For example this year for 60-70% I go to Wacken because I can meet a lot of people there I haven`t seen for a long time... and for the party there :)

The party there is always the best :)

the 2 times I've been to Wacken it was always the best party I've ever seen :D