The line-up for 2003 *no spam!*

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

dittohead

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Feb. 2003
i would like to see arch enemy - im not sure if theyll come or not :)
'ill try not to spam in this thread'

i suppose the haunted are out :(
hehehe would like to see at the gates reform just for wacken :p

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
my mate wants to know if Katatonia are in negotiation?
and how are tickets given to us? - as a wristband or?

mugabe

W:O:A Metalhead
7 Aug. 2002
Avesta, Sweden
www.kurtz.se
@dittohead:
I haven't seen Katatonia mentioned anywhere here. Besides, I think they're too solemn for Wacken. They are playing the Summer Breeze and Metalfest festivals in August, however. And here on Thursday, incidentally. You get a ticket in the mail or however, that you exchange for a wristband at the festival area.

@monochrom:
Twisted Tower Dire and the V8 Wankers? Are they big in Germany, or just a "desperate choice for desperate times"?
Is it one band or two different, btw?

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Originally posted by monochrom
Twisted Tower Dire and the V8 Wankers are apparently confirmed, too. No luck with Nashville Pussy, though.

Then you know they're at the bitter end. I talked to Scott from Twisted Tower way back in October, he said it was a done deal then, they were confirmed for Wacken...but the organizers always wait until the end to confirm all the "smaller" bands, becuase they want to catch headlines with the announcements of the big bands.

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Holger has said that they can't bring Metallica or Nightwish because that would make the festival too expensive...... I'm going to see Maiden, Nightwish, Dio, Motörhead, Blind Guardian, Hammerfall, Kreator, Saxon, Apocalyptica and some more for 90€ :rolleyes:

Darkane is a fucking great choice, anyway! :):)

@Supercharger: I think I'll have a similar problem with Sonata Arctica, but the girl is not my girlfriend...... :(:(:( (but she may sleep in my tent :D)

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
How about the list that was kept a few months ago with bands that were "no" the ones that was "maybe" and so on?

Small bands can of course be great too, I would absolutely love to see Ensiferum or Norther.

But think Norther is doing Gates of Metal the same week end.

Wackianne

29 Nov. 2001
Nijmegen
beam.to
Originally posted by Carpathian_Wolf
wwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahooooooooooooeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
*joins the cheering bout Sonata Arctica*
YYYYEEEEEEEEEHHHAAAAAAA!!!! :D:D:D
Saw them also in 2001 and they were one of my Wacken highlights then - love their music :D!! Even though I guess, most people here would definitely dislike them :p!
Originally posted by gnoff
Small bands can of course be great too, I would absolutely love to see Ensiferum or Norther.
Aaah yeah, would be fuckin great! Several people (including myself) have already asked but it doesn´t seem that the Wacken guys will contact them; Holger asked for Promo material in one thread but I doubt that anybody has sent sth... :(

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
thought this was no spam?

what happened to Dark Tranquility??

howz about Carnal Forge??
and Deicide??

konstrukt

13 Dez. 2002
USA
Originally posted by Sodomy&Lust
I'm going to see Maiden, Nightwish, Dio, Motörhead, Blind Guardian, Hammerfall, Kreator, Saxon, Apocalyptica and some more for 90€ :rolleyes:

Whee and when are you going to this?