the in negotiation, maybe, confirmed? or not? thread...

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

calonderiel

W:O:A Metalhead
8 Jan. 2003
Near Paris, France
Website besuchen
Originally posted by Hammered_gods
But the biggest problem is that a lot of heavy metal fans want to look evil,even when it is not brutal music at all. So are the goth fans,doom fans....they have one clothing style that makes them "look cool" in other fans that listen to same music. Grind is not about some style, clothes or mottos. It is about do what you want where you want,as long as it is fun and have no rules

That's the spirit... I find it so funny when I see people dressed all in black, with spikes, black and white make up, piercings and scars, with tons of jewellery claiming they "hate posers"... lol... Being a metal fan is not a question of what you look like but what you think like... I've met people who didn't listen to metal but had more of the spirit than dozens of peoples I've seen claiming to be "real" "extreme" metal fans...

LXE

W:O:A Metalhead
17 Juni 2003
Mpls. MN USA
LXE.US
I feel sorry for the people I see at shows (incl. WOA) where it's all hot but they still dress up in leather or jeanjackets or poly and you know they gotta be just HOT, but it's more important I guess to look a certain way....can't relate

Hammered_gods

W:O:A Metalmaster
5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
Originally posted by LXE
I feel sorry for the people I see at shows (incl. WOA) where it's all hot but they still dress up in leather or jeanjackets or poly and you know they gotta be just HOT, but it's more important I guess to look a certain way....can't relate

Cause they are stupid motherfuckers, no grindhead would ever weartons of leather especially when it is very hot weather :D:D:D:D

Hammered_gods

5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
My grindhead friend from sweden(who likes Judas Priest also :D:D:D) had on his jacket handmade patch with guy and he told me:I saw that guy kicking some fat child and I had to laugh about that so I made patch with his picture :D:D:D:D

Supercharger

26 Juli 2002
Deventer, the Netherlands
Website besuchen
Originally posted by Hammered_gods
Yeah swedish grindguys are cool, my czech friend told me that he has picture where they are on Obscene festival sucking each other. Well they told me that Sweden is a gay country :D:D:D:D:D

This is hidious :D

Well been to sweden myself and I can assure you Sweden ain't gay..there are shitloads of goodlooking blondes there..for some dudes the promised land :D