The Hog is Off and Running!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Warthog

W:O:A Metalmaster
29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Hey all!

My last post from the US of A before we run down to the airport. We should arrive in London early tomorrow morning, and I'll be able to check my email from there, if any of you need to reach me.

At Wacken...look for two guys - me in a patch jacket with a Motorhead backpatch and an American flag patch on the right shoulder, the other guy with black spiky hair. Flag us down, because we'll probably be lost more likely than not. :D

See you crazy fucks at Wacken!!!

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
ALLLLLLRIGHT!!! I'm in London now, staying at a little hostel right near Victoria Station, not a bad gig at all. Jet lag is about to get the better of me, so I'll have to turn in for a few. But yes, the flight made it, I'm alive, and nothing (and I'm mean NOTHING!) will save you now from the wrath of the HOG! :D

@gnoff - there was one screaming little brat a few rows back. Wanted to smack the kid out the emergency exit. :D

@Iscariot - yeah, Seb will probably have a black shirt. :p But if there's another headbanger at Wacken wearing a patch jacket in the same configuration as I described, I'll be damn surprised. :) Beer is a definite though!

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Originally posted by Warthog
ALLLLLLRIGHT!!! I'm in London now, staying at a little hostel right near Victoria Station, not a bad gig at all. Jet lag is about to get the better of me, so I'll have to turn in for a few. But yes, the flight made it, I'm alive, and nothing (and I'm mean NOTHING!) will save you now from the wrath of the HOG! :D

@gnoff - there was one screaming little brat a few rows back. Wanted to smack the kid out the emergency exit. :D

@Iscariot - yeah, Seb will probably have a black shirt. :p But if there's another headbanger at Wacken wearing a patch jacket in the same configuration as I described, I'll be damn surprised. :) Beer is a definite though!

Those little fucking kids on planes are a killer :D

FuckedUpCat

W:O:A Metalhead
31 März 2003
Sundsvall, Sweden
www.sentrika.tk
Originally posted by Warthog

Nice to hear that the hoggie is still alive.. now there is some serious hoghunting that awaits!! ;)
:p
We´ll meet on like thursday!! mohahahahahaha

Der Helm

2 Nov. 2002
Cologne/Germany
WHAT the hell are you doing here kitten, shouldn't you be on your way to wacken till now ?:eek:

<---- is very dissapointed

:D

And hoggy, tell me again, when will you arrive at hamburg ?
:D:D:D