The Haunted Releaseparty tomorrow in Gothenburg with Merciless and Cult of Luna

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

dittohead

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Feb. 2003
cant fucking wait!!

London feb 20th!!! fuck yeah! got my tix...got my patience..got my CDs...

Lord Horb

W:O:A Metalhead
25 Nov. 2001
Letmathe-Sauerland (NRW)
Originally posted by Suwarin
Damn! I'd like to see that..
Who is the singer now still the old Face Down Singer??
Face Down? Isn't that the band that put out the album "Mindfield"?
Or did the band Mindfield put out the album "Face Down" lol :rolleyes:... but anyway, I never knew that they had anything to do with the Haunted...

@Fallen_Knight: of course the Haunted did an excellent job - they always do :D I saw them a few times and they always rocked... also, they already played Wacken before, so the audience knows what to expect in case they'll play the fest again!

Fallen_Knight

22 Mai 2002
Leider Schweden
With the new CD and the concert they had... they play even better! and they rock even more!

For you britons...you will see and experience a higher level of The Haunted-spirit.
They have improved!

Brat

26 Feb. 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
Yes. I just wish more metal bands came to Australia.

Hammerfall were suppose to be here after Japan but negotiations fell through :(

Zakk Wylde has announced he's bringing Black Label Society here in April, too but no promoter has been advertising it yet.

So many bands want to come here but it's really hard for them, so desparate people like me have to travel to Europe for metal!

Brat

26 Feb. 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
Cool! :D And I can tell all my friends that I knew you before you were famous and that you're a really nice guy and then lots of people will come to the show! ahha

Actually, good thing about Australia most people don't even know the bands but still come to an OS metal band.

Like when Edguy were here, 95% of the crowd had never heard their music and it was more than a sellout show.

Suwarin

26 Nov. 2001
(ehem.Ruhrpott) Düsseldorf
Originally posted by Lord Horb
Face Down? Isn't that the band that put out the album "Mindfield"?
Or did the band Mindfield put out the album "Face Down" lol :rolleyes:... but anyway, I never knew that they had anything to do with the Haunted...

@Fallen_Knight: of course the Haunted did an excellent job - they always do :D I saw them a few times and they always rocked... also, they already played Wacken before, so the audience knows what to expect in case they'll play the fest again!
Face Down is the Name of the Band and Mindfield is the Album...
And too right The Haunted are indeed an Excellent Band..
http://www.bnrmetal.com/groups/fado.htm