The evolution of goth

Dieses Thema im Forum "Talk" wurde erstellt von mugabe, 17. Februar 2005.

1. mugabe

mugabe W:O:A Metalhead

2. ShizzoKrause

ShizzoKrause W:O:A Metalmaster

they saw that there are boobs and blood....:D

3. Hammered_gods

Hammered_gods W:O:A Metalmaster

Well fetish and goth scenes are connected. I personaly like them to be devided cause I am more of a fetishist and less goth, and especially hate attitude I am listening to that stuff so I will wear same clothes as others.

4. monochrom

monochrom W:O:A Metalmaster

I'm still intrigued with the goth mistery. How did it come about that the by far most interesting music scene of the seventies and eighties turned into this idiot velvet-vampire-fetish mixture for very little children, with the worst possible music? And when exactly did it happen? What made music like the Fields, Siouxsie, bauhaus and so on turn into HIM, Blutengel, Illuminate and all the other obnoxious shit?

5. Hammered_gods

Hammered_gods W:O:A Metalmaster

Well CoF helped a lot. It is just an evolution, even in black metal, death metal or whichever scene you will find great bands and total poser shit. Thats why I dont feel to be metalhead, grindhead or whatever....I liste only to stuff I like, and not because it is grind, black metal or gothic... I hate people who only listen to one or two kinds of music and listen to bands even if they are crap "just because it is their favorite music style".

Diese Seite empfehlen