The Doctor

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

mugabe

W:O:A Metalhead
7 Aug. 2002
Avesta, Sweden
www.kurtz.se
Hey, this is good! Personally, I'd like some more guitar treble, for harshness and contrast to the murkiness of the rest, but overall it feels like what Mortician would sound like if they were less boring, or at 45 rpm, perhaps. :)

Hammered_gods

W:O:A Metalmaster
5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
Originally posted by mugabe
Hey, this is good! Personally, I'd like some more guitar treble, for harshness and contrast to the murkiness of the rest, but overall it feels like what Mortician would sound like if they were less boring, or at 45 rpm, perhaps. :)

Mortician? Are you high? It seems like you know shit about that. That music is totally horrible and you dare to say it is good. You have no clue what good gore is.

Zombi

10 Jan. 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
Originally posted by Hammered_gods
Mortician? Are you high? It seems like you know shit about that. That music is totally horrible and you dare to say it is good. You have no clue what good gore is.

someone could use some lithium....so could I, actually...

WolfLust

9 Feb. 2004
Lebanon
www.chaotaeon.com
No offence but that's ummm BAD!
you labeled your mp3 as black metal? I cant see the connection.
same goes for mortician.
anyway maybe I didnt like it for the vocals sounded too weak for my taste, but what your aiming towards has a nice evil touch so keep working on it, fix the vocals!!! the guitars should be louder next time.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Hammered_gods

5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
Originally posted by WolfLust
same goes for mortician.
anyway maybe I didnt like it for the vocals sounded too weak for my taste, but what your aiming towards has a nice evil touch so keep working on it, fix the vocals!!! the guitars should be louder next time.

Ugh you I see you have absolutely no idea about grind and gore scene huh? Maybe it aint that bad but hell, gore band vocalist must kill, this one is pretty weak to be pure gore vocalist. I would say it is grind gore with some influence of nu metal(I mean guitars).

WolfLust

9 Feb. 2004
Lebanon
www.chaotaeon.com
Hammered_gods quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
same goes for mortician.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ugh you I see you have absolutely no idea about grind and gore scene huh? Maybe it aint that bad but hell, gore band vocalist must kill, this one is pretty weak to be pure gore vocalist. I would say it is grind gore with some influence of nu metal(I mean guitars).

I actually have a good idea about gore/grind metal, what I was saying is that the vocals on this song are too weak and certainly not that gore/grind ones are usually are, hell i'd never say that!
The guitars have a nu metal touch, the vocals would somehow remind me of abruptum (maybe I didn't listen well but at some parts they do).

Hammered_gods

5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
I actually have a good idea about gore/grind metal, what I was saying is that the vocals on this song are too weak and certainly not that gore/grind ones are usually are, hell i'd never say that!
The guitars have a nu metal touch, the vocals would somehow remind me of abruptum (maybe I didn't listen well but at some parts they do).

Now I know! It reminds me about! The county medical examiners which is actually pathology gore girnd.

Ancalagon

W:O:A Metalhead
15 Juni 2002
California
moat.drachenherz.com
This isn't gore grind. It's a cross between Black Metal and maybe some grind elements. The production and sound were done like that on purpose. The vocals are like that because it's suppose to be the voice of The Doctor when the patient is all drugged up laying on the table ready to be cut up. It's not even suppose to be brutal. It's suppose to be sludgy, dirty and atmospheric.
No need to explain to me any style of metal as I know it all.

I have another project for brutal stuff.
Here is a sample of it. Even though it's progressed and a bit more tech now, this should give you the idea of what I am going for. The main problem is finding a good fast and technical drummer.
http://axe.addr.com/Klendathu1.mp3

Hammered_gods

5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
Originally posted by Ancalagon
This isn't gore grind. It's a cross between Black Metal and maybe some grind elements. The production and sound were done like that on purpose. The vocals are like that because it's suppose to be the voice of The Doctor when the patient is all drugged up laying on the table ready to be cut up. It's not even suppose to be brutal. It's suppose to be sludgy, dirty and atmospheric.
No need to explain to me any style of metal as I know it all.

I have another project for brutal stuff.
Here is a sample of it. Even though it's progressed and a bit more tech now, this should give you the idea of what I am going for. The main problem is finding a good fast and technical drummer.
http://axe.addr.com/Klendathu1.mp3

Well that isnt black metal. Not even death-black or grind-black metal. Black metal vocals are more screaming.