The Countdown (not the final one though...)

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
31 days according to the wacken page :)

If they have indeed calculated to the tursday, then it is 31 days until I arrive.

Is it enough time for my body and my mind to get back to one peice after BYH?
We'll see :)

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Originally posted by ShizzoKrause
27 days for me :D:D:D:D

Talked to CHthemetalfreak at BYH, and it will be no problem getting in to the forum camp for party, even though you're not registered there, so I'll be ther on thursday night, ready to get drunk :)

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Originally posted by Fallen_Knight
Like always I get no info..

?????

What?????

About thursday??

We have been talking for it a long time, and you have also said since you were watching some bands you hoped the party would not be over until you got back.

At least this what I remember.

But now I see Annihilator is playing thursday, since I liked them very much at BYH I will maybe see them.

Der Helm

2 Nov. 2002
Cologne/Germany
Originally posted by Shadowtear
My personal countdown :D :

In 25 days I`ll drive to Hamburg :D
In 26 days I´ll drive to Wacken :D :D
In 30 days the festival will start :D :D :D
Can't get enough, do you.

Stupid HLX, booked me one day to late, but then again, I got 2 days to roam Hamburg

:D:D:D