TESTAMENT comes to WACKEN!!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

arzarq

29 März 2003
barcelona
Website besuchen
testament rules¡¡¡ wacken is incredibly trasher this year i only miss DEATH ANGEL now reunited and on tour with testament, but they arent coming to spain, i hope they´ll go to WOA..., like they did 15 years ago in dynamo.

¡¡¡¡ULTRAVIOLENCE¡¡¡¡

Originally posted by Suwarin
Ah what a shame ...so what does the Rockin Santa wear in Summer in his free time??
Let me guess....You are the guy with the long hair and the black tshirt..right??..;):D:D:D:D
I'll try to mingle at festivals and concerts. Don't want everybody to brag me with their christmas wishes...:D:D:D
Ok... I'll wear a Motörhead or a Harley T-shirt, have a lot of them...:p:D
I have only black clothes, except my santa uniform, so noone will know me when I'm on holiday...:D:D:D