Telephone list

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Lvsitanno

W:O:A Metalhead
22 März 2002
Portugal
www.witchcraftproductions.web.pt
Well... it is not a joke... ok, i'll cut it AFTER Wacken, WACKY-Anne!
Sodomy, yes the hair in my head...only :p

I'm cutting it simply because i'm tired of it... or i can come up with a conspiracy theory like "i'm going to cut it off just to see of it's truth that metal girls only go out with long haired guyz..." eheh.
So much for my blackmetal evilness... but since Satyricon's home video..it's officially OK to have fun in blackmetal :-;

Lord Horb

25 Nov. 2001
Letmathe-Sauerland (NRW)
hey, Lvsitanno! don't do that!!! I did that in '98 and I fucking regret it now!!! I had pretty long hair and was just tired of it.. so I got it cut... but believe me, sooner or later you'll let it grow back out... so don't even bother getting it cut at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
oh well, all these old discussions about hair!! Let this guy do what he wants to do. Of course I like long-haired guys, of course its much more fun to headbang with long hair, but I´m really tired of discussing about the interrelation between hair length and trueness ;)
OK, somehow I now also regret that I cut my pretty long hair some years ago, but I didn´t regret it for two years. Sometimes you just need a change ;)
Metal happens in your heart and not in your hair!!

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Wackianne

29 Nov. 2001
Nijmegen
beam.to
Oh, well, for me it´s not a matter of being "true" but... eeh, (apart from that it looks great on you :p) I always wanted to have such hair myself, the colour and everything :)... would be sad to see such hair being cut off. Hmm, just consider well before doing it. I also had my hair cut some years ago and really felt kind of mutilated afterwards! Remembering that experience I´m never getting tired of long hair now ;)!

Dude don't cut your hair!
I just cut some of mine off yesturday, for the same "I'm tired of it" reason. I thought I'd be happy to finally be able to do stuff with it, but oh no :(
Thank god I have alot of hair, so it's still fairly long, but I feel damn *weird* now, naked almost.
Really, really think it thru dude.

Lvsitanno

22 März 2002
Portugal
www.witchcraftproductions.web.pt
Thank you Wacky-Anne ;-p
Anyway, I'm 21 and i've had long hair for almost 10 years...I had down to my ass until a couple of years ago, now it's almost on the half of my back (though it's kinda curly). Plus this weather sucks here in Portugal and it's always going greasy... and i need a cut so that my hair doesn't fall later... blabla :-(
I know i'm gonna feel sorry... I'll think of it in the summer!

Shadowtear

W:O:A Metalmaster
21 Dez. 2001
Helltown Ahaus
www.metalinferno.de
so.... Raidri have my number since last year... and I know I´m on that list ;)

@Lvsitanno:
Do what you are thinking is right...
But I can say the same as Lord Horb... once I cutted my long hair because it goes on my nerves ... and 1 hour after it I was nearly crying because I´ve done it... now I let it grow again...it`s ok... but I really regret it at that time...

Rosk

30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
@ Brat and Shadowtear: I guess it's too late ladies. Lutschi cut his hair shortly after WOA 2002. There's already a picture of him with his REALLY short hair in the Forum Gallery.... By the way, it's been a lot of time since he doesn't show up here :( He's a very cool guy....

Carpathian_Wolf

W:O:A Metalmaster
21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk
Originally posted by xpet
oh well, all these old discussions about hair!! Let this guy do what he wants to do. Of course I like long-haired guys, of course its much more fun to headbang with long hair, but I´m really tired of discussing about the interrelation between hair length and trueness ;)
OK, somehow I now also regret that I cut my pretty long hair some years ago, but I didn´t regret it for two years. Sometimes you just need a change ;)
Metal happens in your heart and not in your hair!!

Well said luci dear!!!!!!!

Its not about having long hair at all its the metal thats in you heart thats more important :D:D:D:D:D

:)