Surprise!?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

necrophagiac

W:O:A Metalhead
4 März 2002
Manchester/UK
Website besuchen
Looks like theres 2 of us dying to see mayhem,,,,,,,,,,,im glad theres someone else on my side. (even though like you say, we're very sad....)

But tomorrow is another day....namely "Surprise - Day 2" !

Lee Spellcast

W:O:A Metalhead
15 Jan. 2002
Website besuchen
Mayhem

I asked Holger about Mayhem along with Einherjer and Enslaved and he told me that Einherjer is possible...

..the guys from Einherjer told me it was very unlikely that they will be playing this year though!!!

Apparently Dark Funeral are in negotiation as are a few others.

We wil wait and see if they are actually confirmed as Holger himself told me - "we alreasdy have enough underground and re-unions - please wait"

Then again Holgers idea of underground is Nuclear Assualt, Candlemass and Heathen, beats me why...........

Lee.

surprise?!

COME ON WACKEN..when do we find out!!!

I have a strong strong feeling (and rumours from people who know!) that it is going to be Manowar!!!

i could be wrong but this is the strong rumour i have heard!! that would be awsesome..but would rather other bands.eg Maiden, Priest, King Diamond!! i would love to see WASP too but they played last year and Opeth rule too.

AC/DC...no way!! Im from Australia i am coming a long way to see some real metal bands!! AC/DC are cool..dont get me wrong and i love em...but they are more rock n roll to me!! not metal!

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
I went to bed late and I've gotten up early, but the surprise hasn't been announced!!!

Fuck you!!!!

(too many time waiting...if the surprise is Manowar I'm going to tear my fucking eyes out!!)

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
That's true, and I want to switch off this fucking computer!!!(but not before knowing what the surprise is)

I ought to study....not being here, waiting....:(