Stupid people part 2

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Kate McGee

W:O:A Metalgod
13 Aug. 2002
Kronach
franconianpsycho.blogspot.com
LooseCannon schrieb:
He didn't.He just mistreated his body(drinking & pills).
Now somebody might come up with the stupid hypothesis that God himself made him mistreat his body so that the stroke occurred.

Sorry if I'm getting sarcastic or hurt your feelings...stupid people like that...what's his name...Pat Robertson just upset me a little sometimes.

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
catlash schrieb:

The Rev. Barry W. Lynn, executive director of Americans United for Separation of Church and State

I am really messed up I think, as I read the part

Separation of Church and State

as:

Separation of Church and Satan

I thought "what a funny thing to have an executive director for" :p

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
catlash schrieb:
And, with great minds like Pat Robertson in this world - this thread continues to live!

From: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060105...RftAgpH2ocA;_ylu=X3oDMTA3MXN1bHE0BHNlYwN0bWE-

Robertson Links Sharon Stroke, God's Wrath By SONJA BARISIC, Associated Press Writer
1 hour, 8 minutes ago

Christian broadcaster Pat Robertson suggested Thursday that Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon's stroke was divine punishment for "dividing God's land."

"God considers this land to be his," Robertson said on his TV program "The 700 Club." "You read the Bible and he says `This is my land,' and for any prime minister of Israel who decides he is going to carve it up and give it away, God says, `No, this is mine.'"

Sharon, who ordered Israel's withdrawal from Gaza last year, suffered a severe stroke on Wednesday.

In Robertson's broadcast from his Christian Broadcasting Network in Virginia Beach, the evangelist said he had personally prayed about a year ago with Sharon, whom he called "a very tender-hearted man and a good friend." He said he was sad to see Sharon in this condition.

He also said, however, that in the Bible, the prophet Joel "makes it very clear that God has enmity against those who 'divide my land.'"

Sharon "was dividing God's land and I would say woe unto any prime minister of Israel who takes a similar course to appease the EU (European Union), the United Nations, or the United States of America," Robertson said.

In discussing what he said was God's insistence that Israel not be divided, Robertson also referred to the 1995 assassination of Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin, who had sought to achieve peace by giving land to the Palestinians. "It was a terrible thing that happened, but nevertheless he was dead," he said.

The Anti-Defamation League issued a statement urging Christian leaders to distance themselves from the remarks. Robertson made similar comments as the Gaza withdrawal occurred, it said.

"It is outrageous and shocking, but not surprising, that Pat Robertson once again has suggested that God will punish Israel's leaders for any decision to give up land to the Palestinians," said Abraham H. Foxman, national director of the group, which fights anti-Semitism. "His remarks are un-Christian and a perversion of religion. Unlike Robertson, we don't see God as cruel and vengeful."

The Rev. Barry W. Lynn, executive director of Americans United for Separation of Church and State, said a religious leader "should not be making callous political points while a man is struggling for his life."

"Pat Robertson has a political agenda for the entire world, and he seems to think God is ready to take out any world leader who stands in the way of that agenda," Lynn said in a statement.

Robertson spokeswoman Angell Watts said of critics who challenged his remarks, "What they're basically saying is, `How dare Pat Robertson quote the Bible?'"

"This is what the word of God says," Watts said. "This is nothing new to the Christian community."

In August, Robertson suggested on "The 700 Club" that American agents should assassinate Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez, who has long been at odds with U.S. foreign policy. Robertson later apologized for his remarks, saying he "spoke in frustration."

___

On the Net:

Christian Broadcasting Network: http://www.cbn.org
Can't you sue him???

catlash

W:O:A Metalhead
21 Nov. 2005
Tulsa, Oklahoma
www.myspace.com
You could but with his position he will win and his lawyers will milk you dry. He holds a lot of power in the US, for some reason, and is a good buddy of the president and family.
And furthermore, in any lawsuit- it would be laughed out of court suing one over simple words.

catlash

21 Nov. 2005
Tulsa, Oklahoma
www.myspace.com
gnoff schrieb:
I am really messed up I think, as I read the part

Separation of Church and State

as:

Separation of Church and Satan

I thought "what a funny thing to have an executive director for" :p
Hehehe!! Sad thing is-over here Separation of Church and State is an upheld law ONLY if something the powers that be disaprove of is going on.

catlash

21 Nov. 2005
Tulsa, Oklahoma
www.myspace.com
I think a lot of people will have a lot of stuff to say. I have heard some (very few) talk against it here. The brave ones. Most around here (Tulsa) are doing the typical Iguana Move. (I saw nothing so therefore it did not happen)

catlash

21 Nov. 2005
Tulsa, Oklahoma
www.myspace.com
Indeed and agreed Quark.
More from the Stupid Human Trick files. This was in the local paper this morning and I say Yay for the mouse as I hate cruelty to anything living. Then again it sucks to lose everything in a fire:

Flaming mouse gets its revenge on homeowner
FORT SUMNER, N.M. -- A mouse got its revenge against a homeowner who tried to dispose of it in a pile of burning leaves. The blazing creature ran back to the man's house and set it on fire.

Luciano Mares, 81, of Fort Sumner said he caught the mouse inside his house and wanted to get rid of it.

"I had some leaves burning outside, so I threw it in the fire, and the mouse was on fire and ran back at the house," Mares said from a motel room Saturday.

Village Fire Chief Juan Chavez said the burning mouse ran to just beneath a window, and the flames spread up from there and throughout the house.

No was hurt inside, but the home and everything in it was destroyed.

"I've seen numerous house fires," village Fire Department Capt. Jim Lyssy said, "but nothing as unique as this one."