@students

Dieses Thema im Forum "Talk" wurde erstellt von Sodomy&Lust, 22. Mai 2002.

1. Sodomy&Lust

Sodomy&Lust W:O:A Metalmaster

I'm sure nobody here has already failed 4 subjects!!! FUCK!!! Today I've been told about the fourth..... And I have 6 exams in june, so it could be 10!!! My parents are gonna firing me from home.

And you, the rest of the students, how about you? Please, don't tell me I'm the only one who already has an anal disaster caused by uncomprehensive teachers :)

2. Icelandic-arse

Icelandic-arse Member

well

I'm a lazy #$%&

I´ve failed none now, but I have few courses
    but I dare not take some courses because I think I will just fail!

I lied to my parents about one exam I didn´t take

3. Iscariot

Iscariot W:O:A Metalhead

At this moment I have my High school examns. I hope it's finally over after 7 years. And after this I go to a univerity I think...DOn't know what study yet...

4. Lord Horb

Lord Horb W:O:A Metalhead

@S&L: shit, dude! much much luck for the rest of your studies!!!

TSCHAKKA!!! YOU'LL MAKE IT!!! :)

@Iscariot: hmm I was just wondering what you think about Dommelsch beer??

5. Thordis V.

Thordis V. W:O:A Metalgod

I failed maths 3 times at the final exam. First I had a '5' in both terms of the last form, but I was allowed to go to the final exam as my other marks were good.
    I failed the written one in May, one month later the oral one. Then after summer holidays I failed the written one again in September, one month later then I passed the oral one. I made a 3 and I got a 4 in my report - the only thing satisfying me was 1,8 in media.

My teacher was really worse he didn't help even if he knew that I had 'discalculie' - it means you can't calculate (except esay things) and mismatch numbers etc. . Now because I got no help (there excist speical programms to cope with that) I can't study anything with maths.... I would love to study Biophysics!
    But maybe I'll start with Chemistry next term.

Anyway, good luck for June.

6. Schlossvippach

Schlossvippach W:O:A Metalhead

i have faild all my exams last summer.... so i must repeat them all in this year, but this time it looks much better.... I hope I will get through them..

you´ll do too, S&L!!! Good Luck!!!!

7. VimFuego

VimFuego W:O:A Metalhead

Thordis, you have oral math exams? how strange. do you have to calculate in your head during them?

8. Lvsitanno

Lvsitanno W:O:A Metalhead

I failed two on the first semester, now i think i'll miss one = 3 and i can only leave 4... great:p

9. Thordis V.

Thordis V. W:O:A Metalgod

@ VimFuego: What's so strange about calculating things in front of the teachers at the blackboard with use of a calculator??? I don't get that now....

10. Sodomy&Lust

For me this is also the first time I hear something about oral math exams.... I have oral exams in the subjects related with electronic circuits, but it's just to explain the circuits I've designed, so it's quite easy.

@Lvsitanno: something similar has happened to me: I failed two in the first semester, one in the second, and there's an exam I won't take. I'll have to study really hard this summer, next year I'm going to ask for a grant to end my degree in Sweden or Germany (those from the European Union must know ERASMUS, don't you?), and I shouldn't fail any more subject.

Good luck with your exams!!!

11. dan666

dan666 W:O:A Metalmaster

We only have oral Exams in language subjects like English, French and Spanish, but that´s it.

@Sodomy:
    Erasmus Of Rotterdam or what?
    It´s the only Erasmus I know.

And good luck, man!

12. Sodomy&Lust

NO!! :D Erasmus is the name of a program of the European Union. They help students to move among european universities. They give you an economical help (about 200 euros per month), and language lessons for free. It has nothing to do with Erasmus Of Rotterdam.

13. dan666

Oh! :D
    As you see, I don´t know anything about this program. I haven´t thought about studying in another country yet, because my girlfriend wouldn´t like it and my band couldn´t practice or play any gigs.
    But don´t you think that 200€ are a bit too less money to live? Everything is getting more expensive nowadays! :(

14. Sodomy&Lust

Yes, it's very few money, I'd need around 600, but at least they give you something. The "Erasmus people" in my university seem to be really happy being thousands km. from their houses. I'm quite excited about the idea of spending one year abroad.

Besides, if I go to Germany, I hope to be in the same city than any of the deutsche metalheads from this forum.

15. dan666

Yeah, it´s "something".
    I think it could be really interesting studying abroad but if it´ll happen to me... don´t know what the future brings!

What do you study?
    I study economics.

Diese Seite empfehlen