some important wuestions about wacken

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

abbath

1 Jan. 2006
Norway
hi! i from norway, and going to wacken for the first time this year, so I have some questions.

1 my plane arrives at hamurg at 22:00, and i was wondering if i will be able to get to wacken this late at night? is there any buses?

2- i am arriveing tha day before it all begins (2. aug.) and i was wondering if i will be able to get in to the campground, and set up my tent and sleep there, or if it will be closed untill 3.aug. if so, is there any plase inwacken where i can sleep (hotel?)

please give me an awnser. i will be verry grim and happy :p

-R4-

W:O:A Metalhead
26 März 2006
Italy, Rome
abbath schrieb:
hi! i from norway, and going to wacken for the first time this year, so I have some questions.

1 my plane arrives at hamurg at 22:00, and i was wondering if i will be able to get to wacken this late at night? is there any buses?

2- i am arriveing tha day before it all begins (2. aug.) and i was wondering if i will be able to get in to the campground, and set up my tent and sleep there, or if it will be closed untill 3.aug. if so, is there any plase inwacken where i can sleep (hotel?)

please give me an awnser. i will be verry grim and happy :p

first of all this will be my first wacken also for me
but for the first question Click Here (yes it's for woa2005 but i think that this will be the same.. more or less)
and for the second, yes you can arrive the day before and camp there