Sodomy&Lust`s Birthdaythread

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

mntlsuiside

29 Jan. 2002
nyc
Website besuchen
ok you sick fucks!

first of all @ sodomy happy american metal fuckin seriously belated birthday dude! we don't get old, our hair just gets longer *grins* and i'd buy you a beer but... american beer?! NO WAY!!!!

@ rosk some of my family is in the mafia and every function i get to go to and see the men all dressed up but i know they are just waiting for the night to end to get down to the real business, very eveil indeed, but cool in their black italian suits... maybe i can "hook you up"....

@ horb forget the fuckin BBQ dude, i'm italian-i'll cook you the meanest lasagne and spaghetti you ever ate!!! wait til wacken- i'll have a big spaghetti pot all ready and waiting for the forum people, ....... but my special friend mr. horb gets the biggest bowl.......

Lord Horb

W:O:A Metalhead
25 Nov. 2001
Letmathe-Sauerland (NRW)
Originally posted by mntlsuiside
@ horb forget the fuckin BBQ dude, i'm italian-i'll cook you the meanest lasagne and spaghetti you ever ate!!! wait til wacken- i'll have a big spaghetti pot all ready and waiting for the forum people, ....... but my special friend mr. horb gets the biggest bowl.......
does everybody now understand why I just have to love the yankee ladies???? :D;)
(since my girlfriend is a yankee too you should all understand ;))

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Rosk

30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
@mntlsuiside: You can hook me up!!!!!! would be great!!!!! that should be a better job for me ;)

@Lord Horb:
I didn't notice I have spammed 100 messages by now!!!!! WOW!!! I'm a WOA Metalhead NOW!!!!!!! Sppaming is really useful :D

Lord Horb

25 Nov. 2001
Letmathe-Sauerland (NRW)
is this thread actually dying???

...NO WAY!!!!:D

HAPPY BIIIIIRRRRRTTTTHHHHHHDDDDDAAAAYYYYY lil Sodomy&Lust!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D

oh yeah I actually got a subject to talk about... lol

well I need to a whine a lil because my mom just had to pull a "Zeke" (evil blood sucking lil animal) our of my neck... ohhhh yeah lil boy's eyes were almost tearing!!! *lol* ;)

come on now guys I need a lil compassion!!! :D

Rosk

30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
Ok, I just have to say 2 things....

Compasion and respect for the mighty Lord Horb.... go Germany!!!

and .......

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAR SODOMY AND LUST!!!!!!

I almost forgot about that ;) :D