slayer DVD...

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

dittohead

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Feb. 2003
why the fuck are they releasing a SLAYER DVD, if you cannot get hold of it!!! ive tried EVERYWHERE!! why are you gonna release something, if no one can fucking buy it??! it was initally due of lrelease on Feb 11 (US)...

it was delayed for UK release Uk 24 Feb, US 25 Feb, not that is the 26 feb, cannot fucking find it!! ARGH!!!

tried Virgin Megastores, they said limited release, might be delete..why?!?! cos the fucking title!? War at the warfields?! ohh ohh a terrorism link?! NO! becuase its the fucking US who are pushing for the war not the fucking terrorist! theres a reason why 9/11 happened, that was fucking crazy.

i fucking need the DVD!! if i cant find it in US, when i head over the in a few days, im gonna cry.

but fuck it, get to see them at WOA>

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
YES!! my DVD player can play NTSC (US)/ PAL (Europe) DVDs

my DVD player says NTSC/PAL playback - so i hope i can buy it and watch it

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
...also wheni buy the DVD, got to wait to get back from US to watch it! then need sleep, then wake up and watch it...damn im gonna be busy