Shortage of girls

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
Went to Wacken Open air last year. Had a really good time there, the weather was fine, the music great and there was no beer shortage or whatsoever. I did miss one thing though. The girls were far outnumbered by male metalheads. Does anyone have a good idea how to bring more females to WOA?

sisterofnight

11 Juli 2002
Derby, UK
http
What are the chances?

If there really is a shortage of us girls does anyone think it might give me and my friend more hope of getting back stage to party???

xpet

W:O:A Metalhead
25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
I´ve never managed to get backstage... only back-stalls area ;)
but maybe it was my fault because I was there with my boyfriend? :rolleyes:

Onkel Pikk

22 Apr. 2002
Tartu, Estonia
pikk.pri.ee
Do you go to Wacken for seeking women and fuck??? Heh, i can do it here in Estonia much better. I don't believe there are as beautiful girls as here. Wacken is for metal and beer and being under the table again :D

Bramadeus

23 Dez. 2001
Hellgium
herfst.deathmetal.be
about the metagrrls

A good way to get more metalgirls there is by saying I am coming!
Hahaha
Serious, what struck me there is that there are a cool number of really nice metalfemales there, quite the contrary to where I come from (Hellgium)...
I saw a beautyful Asian girl there too, I really really liked her :)
A good tactic is indeed getting their boyfriends drunk untill they pass out, then you have the ideal exploitation situation (;
This sounds so wrong eheheh
Have fun & keep it safe! lol