SCORPIONS!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Rojar

17 Aug. 2005
Rostock
very very very mixed feelings on this one.....hopefully I will be suprised...honestly think some of the swedish bands deserved the headliner spot. ( wont name names)

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Rojar schrieb:
very very very mixed feelings on this one.....hopefully I will be suprised...honestly think some of the swedish bands deserved the headliner spot. ( wont name names)

We already have Amon Amarth, pretty soon Hypocrisy should be put on also, then I don't need any more :)

Rojar

17 Aug. 2005
Rostock
Quark schrieb:

because as I said imho they are damn good. :)

No but really they have gotten quite a large following now. Made some really great music, lots of energy, lots of raw sound for -->ME<-- it would be the perfect way to start the festival. But then again maybe it is better that it isnt them when I remember the fools who were body slamming in the crowds to nightwish.....

Rojar

17 Aug. 2005
Rostock
Der Helm schrieb:
Bah!

The perfect way to start the festival is bingedrinking, starting wednesday morning.
:D

ROFLMAO Ok Ok you got me there. It would be the best third step to a perfect festival. 2nd would be successfully putting tent together after drinking orgy and finding a willing model inside and then still being able to do my duty ;)

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Rojar schrieb:
ROFLMAO Ok Ok you got me there. It would be the best third step to a perfect festival. 2nd would be successfully putting tent together after drinking orgy and finding a willing model inside and then still being able to do my duty ;)
I was more thinking about VOM :D

O no, they start on Thursday or Friday :D