Satyricon

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

xpet

W:O:A Metalhead
25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
well, if you want to get an answer from the festival´s organisator, you should post this question in the Q&A forum ;)
I´d also like to see Satyricon, but I don´t know at all if they are planning to book them.

Lvsitanno

22 März 2002
Portugal
www.witchcraftproductions.web.pt
Satyricon will play in Portugal at the Headbangers Fest on the 20th June, with Destruction, Desaster, Sodom, Sinister, Impaled Nazarene and more! Anyway there's still a few months left for wacken, maybe some more brutal bands will be scheduled, who knows if Satyricon isn't one of them...

Kroppus

2 März 2002
Oslo / NOrWAY
Satyricon on Roskilde is just another great way of the folks that chooses bands to Roskilde to sa thanks to me for coming there year after year. :)

*have missed Roskilde festival 1 time since 84*

scareall

2 März 2002
scotland
Website besuchen
Satyricon would be great to see them at WOA this year but i asked already and holger said no. What would be really great is to see Carpathian Forest,Dark Funeral,Dark Fortress and Borknagar all this year at wacken.