Rosk's birthday thread!!!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Carpathian_Wolf

W:O:A Metalmaster
21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk
Lucretia schrieb:
Feliz cumpleaños, Roskitito! :)

I'm a bit late, sorry for that... been at the Full Force and not very active in here...
anyway I hope you had a great day with lots of Mezcal and stuff! Have some great next 30 years! Hope you don't feel old as hell now :D
*hugs*
:)

Shizzo said he might be coming, but isn't that the same every year? :(

Yeah Shizzo always says that and so does Rosk! :D

Rosk

W:O:A Metalhead
30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
Carpathian_Wolf schrieb:
Yeah Shizzo always says that and so does Rosk! :D

Thanks everyone! I am also late with the replies so no apologies needed :p :D

@most of you: I won't go to Wacken this year, and I know I always end up saying something like "I'll be there next year for sure!" But this time is for real, got better chances in my life nowadays ;)

By the way, if you are interested in meeting a cool mexican guy, a friend of mine is going by himself to Wacken this year, and he told me he would be glad if he can meet some of my friends (I usually talk about the guys I met at Wacken a lot). So if you could meet this guy please tell me if you are available.

@mono: Thanks my friend! I think nobody has ever wished me something as yummy as that and that would make a perfect birthday :D

@TALKHEAVY: I haven't forgot about you my friend! I just been kind of busy but I have started gathering the stuff, you'll have news soon!

@Luci: Thanks for your kind words! And guess what? I feel old like fucking hell right now!!! But shits happens ;)

Cheers everyone!