Restricted Posting

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Originally posted by Carpathian_Wolf
Hi all just to let you know that i have a prob with my internet at home which means i cant post as much as i usually do so dont worry im not dead just cant get on right now :(

But i will return very soon :D:D:D:D:D:D

We'll wait here for ya :)

Btw to the rest of you:

Got an SMS from Wolfi today, he's got the 24th off and has his plabne tickets booked, so he'll show up at the party :)

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
:confused: why doesnt he contact me?? im a lot closer :p
hahah :D

ill be down in hamburg either 18th or 23rd Oct

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
i know you got broadband.... i might have been the phone line that the cable wire transmited through :p

guess not :D

Carpathian_Wolf

21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk
Originally posted by dittohead
i know you got broadband.... i might have been the phone line that the cable wire transmited through :p

guess not :D

Its the extension lead my folks noticed it was damaged which is why the modem cant send its data through :p

So ill buy a new one on saturday hopefully should be back up and running then :)

Now you and putrid can stop mocking me :mad: :mad: :p :p :p :p ;)

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
Its the extension lead my folks noticed it was damaged which is why the modem cant send its data through :p

So ill buy a new one on saturday hopefully should be back up and running then :)

Now you and putrid can stop mocking me :mad: :mad: :p :p :p :p ;)

how did it get damaged?? hungry dog??

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
I dont contact you cos you dont ever have credit on your phone plus i know what you are like for talkin :p

And you wouldnt have put it on here anyway! :p

it doesnt cost to receive call :rolleyes:.....

haha yeah...i speak when i need to .....:rolleyes:... :p:D:D:D:p