REGISTRATION DEADLINE!!!!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

xantia

W:O:A Metalmaster
25 Nov. 2001
Graz (Austria)
HI FOLKS!!!

a bit too silent they updated the registration info this year!!!!!

REGISTRATION DEADLINE for the woa-forum-camp: 26.05.2005

so, everyone, who has not registered for the WOA-FORUM-CAMP jet, should better do this by time!!!

here you'll find the registration-informations for the FORUM CAMP!!!!

lg
xantia

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

xantia

W:O:A Metalmaster
25 Nov. 2001
Graz (Austria)
HI FOLKS! AGAIN SOME NEWS!

I'm sorry, but the woa-administration wants me to attach the TICKET-NUMBERS to the registration!

- EVERYONE WHO ALREADY HAS GOT A TICKET should send me the ticket-number with his registration! Those who are already registerd, please send it to me now!

- EVERYONE WHO CAN'T GET HIS/HER TICKET BEVORE 26.05. can already register, but please send me the ticket-number, as soon as possible!!!

IT'S NOT URGENT, TO HAVE THE TICKETNUMBER BEFORE 26.05., IT JUST THE REGISTRATION DEADLINE, IT'S also possible, TO SEND MET THE TICKETNUMBER AFTERWARDS

REGISTRATION DEADLINE FOR THE WOA-FORUM-CAMP IS THURSDAY,26.05.2005!!!!!!

infos atwoa-forum-camp seite are updated-please notice!!!

greetz,
xatia