random questions..

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Iscariot

W:O:A Metalhead
9 Jan. 2002
Apeldoorn- Netherlands
surf.to
Here is one 18 yr old who reduces the average age here :)
One person I was going to wacken last year and this year again is 54. He discovered metal just a few years ago on a radio station he is working at. Friends of mine started a metal program and he was technician or something, later he became one of the dj's also.
great guy, even for his age

Pimp

21 Apr. 2002
UK
Originally posted by szandekh
hey, just out of curiosity, any people in this forum under 18? my friend and i are both 17 and we are wondering if there are going to be many (or any) young folks like ourselves to chill with.

Me and my friend are both 17 and we're going together, it should be great, hopefully we'll find some other metalheads to crash with :)

also, when i was in germany last, in early sept last year, i bought jagermeister several times with no id, but then in rottweil i was carded and i didnt get any liquor.. at wacken are they big about carding for liquor, or can you look 18 and get away with it?

Never been before but I'm sure everything will be fine, if all else fails I can fall back on my trusty fake ID (or befriend an older metalhead and get him/her to buy alcohol!) :) Oh and the drugs, don't forget the drugs.

also, just a general type question, i hope to buy a bullet belt or two while in germany, has anyone had any problems with customs or airlines regading bullet belts? this seems like it might cause a problem if carried in a suitcase...

Indeed it may... hmm... I want one or two myself, I'll prolly just get one - the worst they can do is confiscate it.

speaking of buying things, is it easy to get bandshirts and stuff from the metal-markt in wacken, or does it sell out pretty fast? i'd hate to not be able to get a dying fetus shirt...

I want a dying fetus shirt too! And cannibal corpse, bruce, etc... loads of shirts.

um.. thats all for now i guess.. sorry to ask so many goddamn questions. and happy late b-day sodomy&lust.

*nods*

Brat

26 Feb. 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
about the bullet belts...

one of my doofus acquaintances decided to wear it when checking in at Frankfurt on the way home!! :rolleyes:

Needless to say, he was hassled.

My suggest is, DON'T WEAR IT, but put it in your luggage.

Also before they allowed him to take it with him, they had to determine if the bullets were live-they weren't. They were empty shells, so you might want to make sure before buying the belts they're empty casings.

Wackianne

29 Nov. 2001
Nijmegen
beam.to
I was still 17 when I was in Wacken last year and didn´t have any problems getting alcohol :); think, they´ll only card kids that are obviously younger than 18 so I´m quite sure you won´t have any problems! Btw, I had a look at your page to see how you´d look without corpsepaint but the photo section didn´t work - are you going to put pics there somewhen?
About getting a shirt... just come to the market on Friday morning when it opens its gates (at 10am), then you should actually get one...
49 days... :D

necrohammer

7 Juni 2002
Dublin,Eire
Website besuchen
re Bullet Belts

Some friends of mine bought them last year at Wacken and brought them back to Ireland,
You cannot take them on the plane or wear them,Your best bet is to put them into a box with your name and address on them and when you check your bags in give the box to them and explain what they are,You shouldnt have any hassle,They will just scan them and make sure they are not live and you will get them on the other side,
However this was before September 11 and all airlines are a lot more strict now,But I recon you will be alright,