Pre-Party in Greece 2008

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

LEX

W:O:A Metalhead
12 Juni 2004
Mpls. MN USA
www.myspace.com
I'm going to Greece on the way to Wacken next year and thought I'd see if any other metalheads would want to get on the same cruise. It's a great bargain at 21 Euro per person , per night, WITH tax and port fees....

This is what I booked:
Date Port Prices per cabin, per night from
Port of embarkation 19/07/2008 Sat Marina Zea, Piraeus (Athens) embark 2pm depart 5pm
Syros arrive 11pm depart 5am (Sun) EUR 42.00
20/07/2008 Sun Kalymnos arrive 1pm depart 10am (Mon) EUR 42.00
21/07/2008 Mon Bodrum, Turkey arrive noon depart 10am (Tue) EUR 42.00
22/07/2008 Tue Kos arrive noon depart 9am (Wed) EUR 42.00
23/07/2008 Wed Vathi, Samos arrive 3pm depart 2am (Thu) EUR 42.00
24/07/2008 Thu Mykonos arrive 9am depart noon (Fri) EUR 42.00
25/07/2008 Fri Parikia, Paros arrive 2pm depart midnight EUR 42.00
Port of disembarkation 26/07/2008 Sat Marina Zea, Piraeus (Athens)
arrive 7am disembark by 9am

I can't WAIT!! I'm not sure how I'll get to Wacken yet, but I'll figure it out, we'll have a few travel days to get there.

These places look AWSOME! I've never been to Greece, or Turkey.

It would be very cool if we could get a boatload of partying metalheads!

I took an Easy cruise in the Caribbean before and it was pretty nice. The rooms are small, but have private bath and shower in all cabins, and there is a bar and restaurants with average prices and they allow people to come and go from the ship at all hours while not at sea, so it's easy to enjoy the nightlife.

The price will go up when more cabins are sold, so don't let it pass you by if you think you want to go,:) and tell your friends! Greek holiday 2008!