please read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

brutal-maniac

23 Juli 2002
cannes/france
Website besuchen
hailz to all you german fuck

this week end i will be comming up from south of france with 13 of my friends to see krisiun decapitated vader in trier.so if some of you could tell me more about where is the place where they play or any info about good metal bars and places to hang out in this fucking town please post a message or e mail me.

if you go to this concert check out for guys with criminal records shirt,come say hi and say :salope mouillée and i will pay you a bier

see you this week end

brutal maniac

xpet

W:O:A Metalhead
25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
not sure if here are so many ppl form Trier...

is doch nett...ein Franzose der Englisch kann :)

starlight

W:O:A Metalmaster
23 Juli 2002
NRW / Germany
Website besuchen
as a courtesy to this guy maybe someone can help?

thought we had here dudes at least from the saarland which is as a matter of fact not really close to trier, but maybe they know something that helps???

what wouldn't we all do for a FREE beer?!

i found this at google - maybe it could be better than techno (i've never been to trier):

Lucky's Luke (Luxemburger Strasse 6)
- Marilyn Manson to Type O Negative

Luxemburger Eck (Aachener Strasse 3)
- pop to heavy (?!?!)

Zum Augustiner (Lorenz-Kellner-Strasse)
- they just name "rock"

have fun!

Niederknüppler

25 Apr. 2002
Website besuchen
jajaaaa

Also das halt ich fürn Grücht das es hier keine Trierer gibt...wohn zwar nicht in Trier, aber 8 km daneben und bin da geboren...
ich sach nur Trier is ne verdammte Metal-Stadt...das könnt ihr glauben...und bei Vader, Krisiun und Decapitated werde ich auf jedenfall da sein und aufbauen helfen (connections ;))...und so auch die Leute alle treffen und frei saufen ;)...

Also kommt alle vorbei und mir schrauben uns gegenseitig die Holzrübe ab...

Niederknüppler

25 Apr. 2002
Website besuchen
@ brutal-maniac:
hi there,
i'm from Trier and i can tell you that the club were they play is called the Ex-haus...ask for it in Trier...everybody will know the way...its a small building with many graphities on it... :)
I can't describe you the way to Trier...but i think it is large enough, so you can't fail it...

See ya

starlight

W:O:A Metalmaster
23 Juli 2002
NRW / Germany
Website besuchen
Original geschrieben von Niederknüppler
@ brutal-maniac:
hi there,
i'm from Trier and i can tell you that the club were they play is called the Ex-haus...ask for it in Trier...everybody will know the way...its a small building with many graphities on it... :)
I can't describe you the way to Trier...but i think it is large enough, so you can't fail it...

See ya
what about the pubs i mentioned above? are they o.k. for the french guys?

Niederknüppler

25 Apr. 2002
Website besuchen
@ starlight...
well, i think the Luky's Luke is nice...but they don't play "really" heavy Music...
I think there is no real Metal-bar in Trier...that sad but true...
Maybe I'll open one later in my life...

Wutbolzen

5 Juli 2002
Konz / Trier
www.raincrushers.de
The Ex-Haus, where the concert will take place, ist next to the stadium (Moselstadion), in Trier North!
Actually there are really no real Metal Pubs in Trier!
The only one that plays Hard Rock is called "Styxx"!

"Trier is the Metal Capital of Rheinland-Pfalz"

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Niederknüppler

25 Apr. 2002
Website besuchen
yes, the StyxX is nice, too...and also there is a Hardrock-CLub which is called Stage...but they play all kinds of punk and Nu metal there, so i don't like it very much... :)
By the way, did you know that Trier is the oldest Town in Germany...it is over 2000 years old...great huh ?

so come to TRIER, drink BITBURGER PILS, listen to METAL and hol dir einen runter ;)