Overlapings at Running Order

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
G

Hi there!

I know, that it is impossible to recognize every special wish of a single fan but why are there overlapings of real Cult-Bands? I mean, if a smaller Band plays at the same time like for example Sodom, then it´s okay. But the true German Forces like, Grave Digger, Tankard, Helloween, Desaster, The apocalyptischen Reiter they all overklap. Also I like all kinds of Metal. So I want to see Motörhead but also, I´m very intersted on the "Reiters", as you call it. Isn´t it possible, that all the Cult-Bands play at different times?
Thank you so far....

Bring the Metal to the Metals...Wacken rules!!!

G

Yeah - W.O.A. rule !
Come and bring GOREFEST from the netherlands, asswipe !
Chapter 13 rules ! Meeh, Hmmh

The chase is better than....

G

what is cult and what is not Cult - the festival is Cult - all metalheadz are Cult.....

G

Yeah, you´re right. Anyway, would be cool if you change it...