Ok, this is officially the worst line-up ever

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Seatiger

W:O:A Metalmaster
1 Dez. 2008
DISAPPOINTED

I always hear People say "Maiden was an exception. Won't come again." Yeah, might have been, Maiden was extremely kickass, but how the holy hell do they justify THIS price?

Ok, I personally really don't give a real damn, if AC/DC, Rammstein, Metallica, Led Zeppelin or whatever get their asses down to Wacken, but this is nothing but poor.

And I don't thing "evollving music" is a real argument, hm? I mean, ok, Callejon is new, young and..."different".:D Yeah, ok, you're right up to that point, but Bands theirselfs (OK, except Metallica) don't change.
Just look at Kreator. Their new record : It sounds just like in those days!

I confess: I am disappointed!:mad:

You're right, we don't know much of the billing, but do you really think there is something different from the rest coming up? Oldschool, gothic...everythings there, a mix is nice...but not if metal is missing :D

I fckn swear: If the billing is not totally reversed by some really, really amazing acts, this is gonna be my last year in Wacken!

22 Jan. 2009
I think, thats its the worst line-up since yeaaaars....

i am really thinkin about selling my tickets again - i am going to wacken for several years now, but i am really disappointed.
And for those who say "its just 50% of line up" - i dont think so! in most years of the past the main headliners (blind guardian, iron maiden etc) were released close after the last wacken.

Its pretty poor, that this anniversery got has this problems - it should be a great line up for a great festival, but it just shows, that wacken just turns into winning money - higher prices for worse acts....

Seatiger

1 Dez. 2008
2010 maybe last chance?!

9t0r-1-jpg.html

I tried to be a little optimistic :D I know i missed some really important ones, e.g. Sepultura and Satyricon, but the damn paper was too small...

http://www.bilder-hochladen.net/files/9t0r-1-jpg.html

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

_Pete_

W:O:A Metalhead
27 Okt. 2008
Saarbrücken
go shoot yourself all plz...
no festival has bands like motörhead testament hammerfall amon amarth in flames machine head heaven and hell ...
so go and join for example graspop ->costs 200euro or download with headliners like slipknot marilyn manson mötley crüe...
sry for my bad english but i don't understand most of you lineup is not bad and there are at least 35-45 bands left !
and if you don't like to see bfmv or callejon than don't visit their concert and take a look at an another band!
i don't like that emo shit too...
i would prefer slayer as headliner :D

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Herrscher

18 Dez. 2006
Wien
Poorest Line Up i ever saw til this point.
It seems like they re trying to get cheap bands so they can save the money for their Wacken rocks XYZ thing.

Summoned

14 Nov. 2008
POLAND
www.myspace.com
Ok _Pete_

but look out on hellfest bands, look out at wacken lineup in last years. the anniversary wacken should be like an atomic bomb. destroying everything around. few bands like motorhead, nevermore amon amarth or machinehead will not save this wacken.

i want to go becouse there is heavy metal amtosphere;] but for 130 euros i want more oldschool metal. last year i bought ticket for 100 euro and the line up was 6 times better.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

bier_baron

6 Aug. 2008
Ok _Pete_

but look out on hellfest bands, look out at wacken lineup in last years. the anniversary wacken should be like an atomic bomb. destroying everything around. few bands like motorhead, nevermore amon amarth or machinehead will not save this wacken.

i want to go becouse there is heavy metal amtosphere;] but for 130 euros i want more oldschool metal. last year i bought ticket for 100 euro and the line up was 6 times better.

for me it's an "atomic bomb"! it's your personal taste if you like the billing or not!
everyone has got another favourite band that he wants to see, and, for a 100 of time, we don't even know half of the billing. and now we have got black sabbath, what do you want more?????

Kiwi28

28 Nov. 2008
I think , there will be VERY GOOD Bands this year :o But they won´t be released right now. Just wait , don´t sell now :o

bier_baron

6 Aug. 2008
black sabbath? i like to listen them, but at the gig i want brutality! i need some death metal and old school thrash, not rock and HC

i would also prefer megadeth or slayer instead of bullet or callejon, but i think we have motörhead, amon amarth, machine head (not oldschool, but a kind of thrash), and i hope also that there will be some mor thrash, but there will be 40 bands or so to be anounced, i think that there will be some old school;)