Not Long Now!!!!!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
16 hours to go before I leave my home, just the last little bag to pack, the one with the beer and the booze for the trip down :D

Coramoor

30 Juli 2002
NoRwaY!
Website besuchen
re

12 hours here , until i take a 2hours train trip and a looong relaxing boat trip with a cabin i can sleep in ! gonna be relaxing!

No way im gonna sit 20 hours on a fucking buss this year as i did last year. It was a busstrip of hell!

scareall

W:O:A Metalhead
2 März 2002
scotland
Website besuchen
20 hrs on a bus sounds like hell, this is my journey:

31st of july 2002

0600hrs Taxi to the train station
06.30hrs Train to prestwick Airport
10.00 flight to London
then 5 hrs to do nothing
1600hrs flight to Lubeck airport
1905 hrs Arrive at Lubeck, then i have 10 mins to get by stuff and run like fuck for the bus with 2yr old under arm!

1st of August train from Hamburg to Lubeck.

Lets just hope my hotel has a mini bar, because by then i will need a drink!

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
leaving in arund 14 hours... but I will arrive earlier than all of you ;)
CAN`T WAIT!!!

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
OK, OK, I won´t say it again, sorry ;) :D
and I agree that you are more true than me, guess I already mentioned that! ;) Hehe

^witchfinder^

@ xpet :) well i gotta go pack my stuff now before i get too drunk to do it hahaha
i will visit the forum camp and look out for you maybe it wont be possible to meet but i will have a look :)

will be around tommorow morning to spam some more

have a great time

cya ^v^

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
OK, just search for me :) I won´t be spamming much tomorrow I guess... have to get my b/f out of bed and then I wanna LEAVE!! CYA!