Norwegian friends at camp O (near to the bus stop). Up till about 8 in the morn!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
I would really like to get in touch with the Norwegian people who me and a few mates were talking to on friday night through to the morning on saturday. Especially the shy lady ( i know your name but would not like to try to spell!) who i stayed up the longest with and really enjoyed talking to.

Please explain the joke about big shoes and sheep again!! Did you really like London?!?! Hope you and your sister caught your bus back fine this year and didnt have to travel though the woods with strange taxi drivers again.... Sorry i didnt see you guys again but hope you will e-mail me as i would like to stay in contact.

Maybe you could help me learn Norwegian as like i said before its going in one ear and out the other and i tend to say things like bookmall! As you know.

Hope to hear from you soon
Takk for en deilig kveld. Det var virkelig hyggelig.
Matt.
Wolflust@hotmail.com