Nordlichter-Thread

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Gyfu

W:O:A Metalmaster
26 Aug. 2003
eala frya fresena -HH-
Website besuchen
Original geschrieben von Karsten
:D Seit wir nicht mehr unter einem Dach wohnen mag ich sie auch.:D

Nix gegen Flamenco, aber meine Gitarrenkünste...:rolleyes:
Ansonsten is das super, ich klatsch ´n bischen, du tanzt. Eigentlich perfekt.:D

*klastschklatschklatsch*

geht mir mit meinen brüderchen ähnlich ;)

*wienderwischrumwusel*

so, ich muss mal wieder an die arbeit....blödes studium hier...will eins ohne lernen ;)

*knuddelwink*

Karsten

W:O:A Metalgod
Original geschrieben von Carpathian_Wolf
Im doing fine thanx. Everything is quite fine up here, but its really really really hot!!!!!!

:D
Hot in Leeds? 20°C?:D
You are comming to Wacken, aren´t you?
You think you have some space in your baggage for one or two bottles Samuel Smith Taddy Porter or Russian Imperial Stout and you get some Münster Bier- specialities from me in return?

Carpathian_Wolf

21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk
Hot in Leeds? 20°C?:D
You are comming to Wacken, aren´t you?
You think you have some space in your baggage for one or two bottles Samuel Smith Taddy Porter or Russian Imperial Stout and you get some Münster Bier- specialities from me in return?

Ill be at wacken for sure :D

Im sure that wont be a problem to get you some sam smiths or the others you mentioned :D

Gives me enough time to find out where they are sold :D:rolleyes::D

Karsten

W:O:A Metalgod
Original geschrieben von Carpathian_Wolf
Ill be at wacken for sure :D

Im sure that wont be a problem to get you some sam smiths or the others you mentioned :D

Gives me enough time to find out where they are sold :D:rolleyes::D
Any Sam Smith stuff would be perfect, but especialy these two I´ve mentiond. Or Oatmeal Stout, India Ale or Pale Ale. All brilliant stuff.
Or is there a small brewery in Leeds or area I don´t know at all that you can recomend?

Carpathian_Wolf

21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk
Any Sam Smith stuff would be perfect, but especialy these two I´ve mentiond. Or Oatmeal Stout, India Ale or Pale Ale. All brilliant stuff.
Or is there a small brewery in Leeds or area I don´t know at all that you can recomend?

Dont know of any brewery unfortunately in the leeds area, although I can look into.

But ill be sure to bring you some over or perhaps a few of each :D:D:D:D

Will be nice to drink with you again :)