Nightwish post pones US tour.

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

dittohead

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Feb. 2003
LooseCannon schrieb:
I heard from a very reliable source last night that Nightwish has postponed their US tour till fall.He said it's because of Tarja & that's all he said.Anybody have any more info on this?

What does this mean for them being at Wacken?
never a fan of them
heard SOME stuff at a mate place...

but too commerical and too doom/goth for me :D

but hey! if you get to see them in WOA thats cool

ALSO, my mate went to the kreator gig in london.....just before they were confirmed for Wacken. moral of the story, at least you get to see them

:D

dittohead

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Feb. 2003
Carpathian_Wolf schrieb:
Haw come you didnt to za kreator gig? thought that would be have been your scene :D
it is, it is!
had no mode of transportation to the venue in question on that night of corrupt oppurtunitys. :p
nahh just had no money, no tix and did find a dude who was in luton who could have given me a lift....but too late :p

maybe in wacken ;)