Next years Bands at WOA?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

[slab]

25 Sep. 2005
I think this band would slay \m/

J5.jpg

Metal!

Eskhata

25 Feb. 2006
Braunschweig
J5 rocking WOA 007

I think the J5 fags would rule Immortal dead (or sth). I've heard from underground rumours they are preparing a growled version of "Beat It". I'm a fan already :p

Dr.Faust

W:O:A Metalhead
25 Feb. 2006
Kiel
Why?

Because the last time they' ve Played in Wacken, they weren't really good.(I haven't seen them.So I'd like to see them in Wacken)

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
intrujamor schrieb:

They played totally unmotivated and the sound was really low.... I wasn't far from the stage and I could talk with my friends during their show without problems. The setlist was cool, though (the last 11 songs were the 10 from reign in blood + dead skin mask somewhere in between)

LooseCannon

3 Aug. 2002
Baltimore,Maryland USA
Website besuchen
Sodomy&Lust schrieb:
They played totally unmotivated and the sound was really low.... I wasn't far from the stage and I could talk with my friends during their show without problems. The setlist was cool, though (the last 11 songs were the 10 from reign in blood + dead skin mask somewhere in between)

I totally agree with ya.I thought Testament blew them away.

Huldran

29 Jan. 2006
Under the sign of the Octagon
LooseCannon schrieb:
I totally agree with ya.I thought Testament blew them away.
According to CoC webzine, it was Vader who played right after Slayer that year, and a mighty big blow-away took place alright :D

However, I wouldn´t refuse to see Slayer in Wacken... sound probs are just sound probs. Shit happens --> blame the technicians ;) :D

Speaking of fun bands - BoneyNem from Russia would be THE HAMMER! :D (roughly put, this is the Russian version of J.B.O., but MUCH funnier).

Purge

13 Mai 2006
Chester, UK
www.last.fm
Sodomy&Lust schrieb:

Seems like a carbon copy of their performance at Metal 2000 when they supported Maiden. Even Entombed were better. Slayer being a bit crap seems to be a recurring theme... :mad:

I'm hoping for Ensiferum, some decent power metal bands and an entire day devoted to Wintersun! They can just keep playing the same songs over and over and it really wouldn't bother me! :D

Really though, does any of it matter as long as Mambo Kurt is there?