New Exodus tunes at WOA

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

VimFuego

W:O:A Metalhead
22 Jan. 2002
Toronto, Canada
vimfuego.freeservers.com
right on! the greatest thrash tag team guitar duo. this will rule!

Reunited San Francisco Bay Area thrashers EXODUS are tentatively scheduled to premier two new songs during their upcoming appearances at the Milwaukee Metalfest and Wacken Open Air festival, guitarist Gary Holt has revealed to BLABBERMOUTH.NET.

The two tracks—one of which has the working title "Throwing Down"—are reworked versions of songs originally written for and demoed by WARDANCE, the ill-fated mid-'90s act formed by Holt and EXODUS drummer Tom Hunting.

"I've got an album's worth of stuff written, and it's just crushing," stated Holt. "Everybody is really stoked about it—the whole band is completely re-energized and enthused about the new songs, and we're pretty much sick of just never rehearsing and never doing nothing but just playing a show here and there and playing the same fuckin' set [all the time]."

While no concrete timetable has yet been set for the recording of the group's next studio album, Holt hopes to begin tracking the as-yet-untitled CD by November, most likely with acclaimed British producer Andy Sneap (i.e. SKINLAB, MACHINE HEAD, NEVERMORE, ARCH ENEMY), who had worked with the band on the aforementioned Another Lesson In Violence.

"I've worked better with Sneap than anyone I've ever worked with," Holt stated. "There's not one bone of contention working with [Andy]. There's no butting heads [with him like there was with other producers we'd worked with]."

grazo

W:O:A Metalhead
3 März 2002
USA
Website besuchen
I hope they still sound fresh like in the old times.
I'll see them first at the metalfest, so I'll know what to expect in Wacken.
Thank you for the information VimFuego