Neue Forum-Gallery - Infos und Updates

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

FallenOne

W:O:A Metalgod
23 Apr. 2002
BO/FFM/usw.
Hammered_gods schrieb:
Numbers 2-0 are letters ěščřžýáíé. They say that french is the hardest language. Well I would say czech is harder, even czech people have problems with it...But you know at least slovakian people understand it well :D
it reminds me a bit to the polish language. the sound when i try to read it out loud :D

i think french and german are both very difficult. but the french grammar is more complicated... my english and danish marks are better than my german marks :D

i've got also problems with german grammar, because i've never learned it in school. we only wrote stories and crap :D

L

Lord Soth

FallenOne schrieb:
it reminds me a bit to the polish language. the sound when i try to read it out loud :D

i think french and german are both very difficult. but the french grammar is more complicated... my english and danish marks are better than my german marks :D

i've got also problems with german grammar, because i've never learned it in school. we only wrote stories and crap :D

Ging mir ähnlich, hatte auch nur miese Noten in Deutsch, außer wenn's um Rechtschreibung oder so ging...

Später war der Unterschied dann English 15, Deutsch 5 Punkte!:D

Hammered_gods

W:O:A Metalmaster
5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
FallenOne schrieb:

There is a difference. I dont understand polish people :D Only slovakian. Slovakian language sounds more soft, as well as some accents in czech. There are so different way "kinds" of czech language, by the area, you go to the east and they use different words that you dont even understand to :D:D:D But everybody knows the original grammar so eventhough they talk different they understand :D

FallenOne

W:O:A Metalgod
23 Apr. 2002
BO/FFM/usw.
Hammered_gods schrieb:
There is a difference. I dont understand polish people :D Only slovakian. Slovakian language sounds more soft, as well as some accents in czech. There are so different way "kinds" of czech language, by the area, you go to the east and they use different words that you dont even understand to :D:D:D But everybody knows the original grammar so eventhough they talk different they understand :D
i don't understand bavarians or saxons at all :D

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
FallenOne schrieb:

Ich glaube es hängt auch ab von deiner Muttersprache. Z.B. meine Muttersprache ist Niederländisch, deswegen hebe ich viel weniger Schwierigkeiten mit Deutsch, weil die 2 Sprachen sich ähnen. Dabei muss ich halt zugeben dass Französisch auch für mich sehr schwer ist. Aber mit ner schönenhübschen Belgischen Frau aus Wallonien (das Französische Teil Belgiens) ist auch das jetzt ein bisschen einfacher geworden.

Zugegeben, Schrifftfranzösisch ist noch immer schwierig für mich, nur wegen der Akzenten (éêëè) Ich schreibe also fast immer ohne.