My Wacken pics!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Originally posted by Rosk
I know that feeling!!!!! Remember that I didn't know the mess I did to the other guy's car.... until you told me on Friday or Saturday. I just saw all the guys from the German Forum looking me kind of funny... I realized what happened after you told me what happened that night..... Feels really awful!!!!
And someone from the german forum told me that he met me that night. Strange, I can't remember meeting a guy called Dark Böller :D

@evenfiel: you'll see that pic before WOA 2003, I promise :D

LooseCannon

W:O:A Metalhead
3 Aug. 2002
Baltimore,Maryland USA
Website besuchen
Dude,I checked out all the pics.Pretty damn good.By the way everybody,my real name is Chris & I'm new here to this forum.I think it's a great way to meet people online.I'll be at Wacken 2003.It's my 1st time there & I hope to meet & make friends out there.

Yeah, great pictures, but where is the photo with me and my friend the worm between my teeth, wasn't it you taken it? :D

I'm realy sorry, that it didn't functioned to visit you in Brazil, but maybe there will be another time to meet again (I'm sure there will)
But you can also be a bit pleased about it, until then your country can still live in peace and be aware of me and my other Is ;):D:D:D:D:D:D:D

see you boy

Shizzo
(destroeing Mexico)

Evenfiel

W:O:A Metalhead
4 Mai 2002
Sodomy: Better late than never! :)

Schizzo: I'm sure that I'll have the pleasure to drink beer and listen to soem metal with you many more times! :) And dont worry, me and Brazil will be prepared for you and your alcoholocaust! :D :D

cya man!