Most memorable moment of WOA 2002

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Blackwizard69

W:O:A Metalhead
22 Juli 2002
Roma
Website besuchen
Guys,

I can't wait anymore and I'm getting bored out of my fucking skull...all I can think about is the shows we'll see in a couple of days! So I've been trying to imagine what the most memorable moment of WOA 2002 will be...

As for me, I think it will be seeing Warlord (one of my faves from back in the '80s, I'm 32, you know...) at 2 in the morning!

How about you?

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Well I'm really really looking forward to Amon Amarth and Immortal, and since they both play sort of early I will probably be sober enough to remeber them as well :)

Otherwise the Forum party on Thursday will hopefully be a night to remember ;)

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
I hope they´ll burn the skull at saturday night while UDO plays some Accept stuff :D

FallOfSeraphs

20 Apr. 2002
UK
Website besuchen
Bodom!

Two of my favourite bands are playing this year, Cannibal Corpse and Children of Bodom. The highlight though will surely be Children of Bodom, I can't WAIT to see them live! Cannibal Corpse tour Britain occasionally and I could go and see them again, but CoB have never played over here.

These two bands are the first extreme metal I ever listened to, so it'll be awesome to see them both live.

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
well Sinergy are quite nice, but they turned worse with every album on my opinion... I´ll watch them anyway :)

Pil

My most memorable moment will definately be when (if) Blind Guardian play And Then There Was Silence, I really, REALLY hope they will.

Othr than that, I expect to have one fucking awesome party as Onkel Tom closes the festival off.

But then again, there's no telling how things will go, maybe there'll be other best moments, I'll see :)

NP: Everon - Cavemen

FallOfSeraphs

20 Apr. 2002
UK
Website besuchen
Originally posted by ^witchfinder^
Bodom really should come and play the U.K but if they did whats the betting it would be one show in London :(

Without doubt. Most bands who come over do London only, or maybe London and Bradford Rio's. It's a shame, I've missed a lot of bands I'd like to see because I can't get to these places all the time. I've got to a few - I saw Impaled Nazarene in London at Christmas, that was cool - but not enough! In Flames are coming back in October, and Soilwork are supporting - I'd love to get to that, but I'm going to be broke after Wacken, and the timing isn't great either. Oh well.