Missing Forum Folk?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Talked a little to Zombie last night, he seems fine, but have been sober for a month :eek:

Apparently he'll get drunk wednesday though :)

Sec

W:O:A Metalhead
26 März 2003
Brisbane, Australia
yes but that would involve me looking at that annoying avatar of yours again and again...isnt something that colourful banned by the geneva convention in the paragraph covering animated optical agony? ;)

send me a crate of newcastle brown

Warthog

W:O:A Metalmaster
29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Originally posted by Sec
yes but that would involve me looking at that annoying avatar of yours again and again...isnt something that colourful banned by the geneva convention in the paragraph covering animated optical agony? ;)

Yes, except you have a felonious history of being a stark raving asshole and therefore have no such protection under Forum law.

Cheers mate. :D

Sec

W:O:A Metalhead
26 März 2003
Brisbane, Australia
Originally posted by Warthog
Yes, except you have a felonious history of being a stark raving asshole and therefore have no such protection under Forum law.

Cheers mate. :D

bloody oath i'm an arsehole...it comes with the territory ;)

475-7541_IMG.jpg

From L to R
I don't remember his name so I'll just refer to him as the Anti-Nazi-Skinhead, Mikey, Pasha, Dotti, Zombi (Hamburg's #1 David Hasselhoff fan!) and Pablo