Metallica -Frantic

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

berserkur

W:O:A Metalhead
sounds rifftastic! and thrashy

If your frantically trying to find the clip of METALLICA's brand new song, 'Frantic' well, the lads at AllMetallica.com have neatly provided 3 mirrors of FTP fun for you to download it from

http://junior.apk.net/~ibzrg470/Frantic2.mp3

..side note - props to Lars for showing all those METALLICA naysayers that there is actually some vicious double bass on these tracks

Ancalagon

15 Juni 2002
California
moat.drachenherz.com
I'm sorry but metallica has lost dignity and respect. Touring with gay Mallcore bands. Their greeding money hungry attitude. I don't care if they make the greatest Speed/Thrash album today. They have lost the Metal in their soul and hearts. Their first 3 albums were amazing, even Justice was good. So let's just enjoy their old glory. Metallica died when Cliff died.

mugabe

7 Aug. 2002
Avesta, Sweden
www.kurtz.se
Originally posted by Ancalagon
I'm sorry but metallica has lost dignity and respect. Touring with gay Mallcore bands. Their greeding money hungry attitude. I don't care if they make the greatest Speed/Thrash album today. They have lost the Metal in their soul and hearts. Their first 3 albums were amazing, even Justice was good. So let's just enjoy their old glory. Metallica died when Cliff died.
I don't care if bands are greedy if they make the greatest speed/thrash album today. You want integrity? Stay put with Neil Young or Karl-Heinz Stockhausen, then.

dittohead

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Feb. 2003
Originally posted by Ancalagon

fuck yeah!!!!!

theyre playing in England...but you know who with??
linkin fucking park, blink 182, systeam of a wank...fucking crap shit i hear at my local club

Lord Horb

25 Nov. 2001
Letmathe-Sauerland (NRW)
I dunno how you guys can say that this song sounds like Ride the Lightning or ...and Justice for all.... man, this sounds like fuckin' new Machine Head just with James on the vocals... absolutely not impressive! Yuck!