Metal Karaoke

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

TALKHEAVY

W:O:A Metalgod
Hi motherfuckers worldwide!
i need your help: we are planning a Metal Karaoke in Muenster`s bar Das-Rock-Cafe. What we need are information about Cds existing. are there compilations of "hits" existing that we can use for that? i only know about a Helloween japanese Import Cd, but what I need is a compilation of well known Hard Rock - Metal tracks.

Nachtmusik

10 März 2006
I only know the same way you do, looking on singles, EP's, or rare albums, like Blind Guardian's A Past and Future Secret on the same-titled single and Theatre of Pain on Forgotten Tales being instrumental. I've never bought any karoke CDs. Usually, I just download the MIDI files and store the lyrics on my computer to look at. I don't know if you could burn MIDI to CD and use some kind of karoke file making program to make your own metal/rock CD selection, but it's worth a try.

Zombi

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Jan. 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
Nachtmusik schrieb:
Usually, I just download the MIDI files and store the lyrics on my computer to look at. I don't know if you could burn MIDI to CD and use some kind of karoke file making program to make your own metal/rock CD selection, but it's worth a try.

oh yes! Not only a whole night of bad singing! but MIDI music as well! :D

TALKHEAVY

W:O:A Metalgod
Motörphetamine schrieb:
There was a selection of varios hard rock & metal karoke stuff for winamp, with the words highlighting in time, I will have a look for it!
That would be very nic. We are planning a party on Oct 2nd but still we have nothing. we need something like BIG HITS in terms of Metal but that seems to be hard to find ... any help is welcome!