Mescal Delivery??

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
Originally posted by Lucretia
good, Shizzo :)

yeah... maybe we should start a survey how many people here would be interested in buying Mezcal... and Suwarin could check in his town about Mezcal prices/availability... we could reserve some domains for our online shop... and then... ummm :rolleyes:

OK, I realy try on friday and then write it here on monday.

@Lucy: Let´s make a trip through the bars on the Kiez and then try to talk to em - this would be the best way after my oppinion in spredding it out....

Lucretia

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
Originally posted by ShizzoKrause

@Lucy: Let´s make a trip through the bars on the Kiez and then try to talk to em - this would be the best way after my oppinion in spredding it out....

talk to the bar owners or the customers?
I guess sooner or later we have to make a promotion tour handing out free Mezcal shots to people in bars or so. Have done similar jobs before, should be fun :D

talk to the bar owners or the customers?
I guess sooner or later we have to make a promotion tour handing out free Mezcal shots to people in bars or so. Have done similar jobs before, should be fun :D
Talking to the owners of cause and then make some special events, where we let the customers try as you say :D:D:D

Rosk

W:O:A Metalhead
30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
That might cost some money, maybe we first should do it by our own first or maybe some friends too. And when the first money comes in, then we order em :D:D:D

And when you order them I can go there, just for helping on the promotion ;) I need to know the market too!!!

Lucretia

10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
hahaha, smart Roskitito :D
you are right, in the beginning its OK when we do it on our own, as we are still looking like students anyway:D

Rosk

W:O:A Metalhead
30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
@ Lucy: You know, I'm smart sometimes too :p
And I respect you guys, so I don't think you will need my help while you're doing it by yourselves. I just want to help to organize all those pretty girl students, that should be some hard work;)

And yes WE ALL still look like students ;) :D:D

@Shizzo: Pretty Girls are the Ultimate Promotion Tool!!!!
But we can use boys too, so we can have all the pretty girls from the market too. The guys can be at Lucy's orders ;)

Lucretia

10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
I had the same idea when I read Lucys post, I just wondered why she wanted girls :p:p:p

well... as I said, I did such jobs when I was a poor lil student :D
so I have some experience... girls are just better for this promotion I think.
Why?
You have to look at the target group - who drinks booze? Mostly men. So you need GIRLS for the promotion. Pretty easy. But a few guys will be not bad, too, as they can flirt with the girls in the bars then and make them Mezcal addicted... :D
I guess you understand what I mean :)

Lucretia

10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
Originally posted by Rosk
@ Lucy: You know, I'm smart sometimes too :p
And I respect you guys, so I don't think you will need my help while you're doing it by yourselves. I just want to help to organize all those pretty girl students, that should be some hard work;)

And yes WE ALL still look like students ;) :D:D

@Shizzo: Pretty Girls are the Ultimate Promotion Tool!!!!
But we can use boys too, so we can have all the pretty girls from the market too. The guys can be at Lucy's orders ;)

I see, you understand :) :D

Lucretia

10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
maybe... but I have the feeling we haven´t checked about the main problems... so what about taxes, import/export laws? You need licences for selling booze and stuff. And I have no fucking clue about those things :(

maybe... but I have the feeling we haven´t checked about the main problems... so what about taxes, import/export laws? You need licences for selling booze and stuff. And I have no fucking clue about those things :(
I thought we would make it the Al Capone style an d do it illegal.....
Serious: Don´t you have a legalization for making business? And this would be the most important thing to have.....
The rest we must find out - maybe with another partner who allready imports something from Mexico, than we can use his way too and with it getting the transport much cheaper...