Mafia Wars

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
Bumping this due to the Bangkok release.

I got a passport, not originally, but thanks to Bumpi. :D

It's fricken hard though... the jobs master fast, there's like 10-20% mastery on most I've seen so far. Only thing is, all the items you need are expensive, so you end up having to do the jobs after you master them. And the exp ratio is horrible... I have like over 1300 exp to go to level. :/

So far the only good things are the fast mastery, and that it doesn't cost a lot of energy. Even less for players below lv200 apparently.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Geisteskrank

W:O:A Metalmaster
17 Juli 2002
Provinz Starkenburg
Bumping this due to the Bangkok release.

I got a passport, not originally, but thanks to Bumpi. :D

It's fricken hard though... the jobs master fast, there's like 10-20% mastery on most I've seen so far. Only thing is, all the items you need are expensive, so you end up having to do the jobs after you master them. And the exp ratio is horrible... I have like over 1300 exp to go to level. :/

Sounds interesting. can´t wait to see what is going on there...

xforeverxmetalx

29 Dez. 2007
Sounds interesting. can´t wait to see what is going on there...

It's nothing too special, besides the Yakuza/Triads thing. You have these "loyalty meters" with each, and you need a high level with those to get some really good items in the store.

Otherwise, I think I'm going to invest in businesses, do Moscow some more, and wait till I don't have to waste energy on jobs just to get money to buy items for other jobs to move on.

Geisteskrank

W:O:A Metalmaster
17 Juli 2002
Provinz Starkenburg
It's nothing too special, besides the Yakuza/Triads thing. You have these "loyalty meters" with each, and you need a high level with those to get some really good items in the store.

Otherwise, I think I'm going to invest in businesses, do Moscow some more, and wait till I don't have to waste energy on jobs just to get money to buy items for other jobs to move on.

It´s like Cuba. CUban dollars are much harder to earn than those in Moscow. I already fully upgraded Moscow...

xforeverxmetalx

29 Dez. 2007
It´s like Cuba. CUban dollars are much harder to earn than those in Moscow. I already fully upgraded Moscow...

Yea, Moscow's easier than Cuba moneywise. But so far it seems like Bangkok's even harder than Cuba with that. I saw it described as "buying Moscow items with Cuban money". :rolleyes:

Oh, and another tip, save your untraceable cell phones... they're back again.

xforeverxmetalx

29 Dez. 2007
WOW! Finished already?

Mastery items look amazing!

Well considering the high level and amount of energy, not too surprising I guess. :o

Yea they do... though the ones in the shop aren't bad either. For example:

Yakuza Assassin - 50 Attack, 26 Defense
Fugama Hasu (Lotus) - 46 Attack, 23 Defense
Cheng-Wei X94 Machine Gun - 25 Attack, 45 Defense
Shaolin Bodyguard - 27 Attack, 51 Defense