Lets name a bridge

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

DarthFreak

W:O:A Metalmaster
"Hi Soccerfans,

as you know the new Wembley Stadium is currently being constructed in London, England. We really like to remember the last ever game to be played on the old fields, as the Poms got beaten by the German team. The Score was 1:0 and the winning goal was scored by Didi Hamann.
Now for the funpart. The Stadium managers have opened an online vote in which you can deceide how the bridge which will lead spectators to the new arena will be called.
All fans and people who just got a little grudge with that country should go the site an vote for "Dietman Hamann Bridge"
So just put it down at the following URL:

http://www.lda.gov.uk/server.php?show=ConForm.9

and lets have a laugh. As a reason just put down:

In tribute to the player who scored the last goal in the old stadium.

In Germany this joke has become a massive movement even hitting the newspapers.

So go on, do your part!"

TALKHEAVY

W:O:A Metalgod
DarthFreak schrieb:
"Hi Soccerfans,

as you know the new Wembley Stadium is currently being constructed in London, England. We really like to remember the last ever game to be played on the old fields, as the Poms got beaten by the German team. The Score was 1:0 and the winning goal was scored by Didi Hamann.
Now for the funpart. The Stadium managers have opened an online vote in which you can deceide how the bridge which will lead spectators to the new arena will be called.
All fans and people who just got a little grudge with that country should go the site an vote for "Dietman Hamann Bridge"
So just put it down at the following URL:

http://www.lda.gov.uk/server.php?show=ConForm.9

and lets have a laugh. As a reason just put down:

In tribute to the player who scored the last goal in the old stadium.

In Germany this joke has become a massive movement even hitting the newspapers.

So go on, do your part!"

Hey jour Aenglisch sux-- its called DietmaR and not DietMAN the HA-MANN!

KaeptnKorn

16 Juli 2003
Hamburg
Huh, just one Thread about that bridge?

In the german forum we`ve got 7 or 8 threads, just because people are too stupid to READ the forum.

:D

DarthFreak

KaeptnKorn schrieb:
Huh, just one Thread about that bridge?

In the german forum we`ve got 7 or 8 threads, just because people are too stupid to READ the forum.

:D

well i really really really wanted to open a bridge thread... and because i feared all the slapping in the german forum...
(and when its on the soccer level i got a serios grudge gainst them ... i mean us.. ah fuck it... them )

KaeptnKorn

16 Juli 2003
Hamburg
Warthog schrieb:
Why? I thought Germans were known for their efficiency? :D

Besides, we have two if you count Tapio's French thread.

We have lost our efficiency some years ago. When i take a look at most of my colleagues... goodbye germany! :eek: :D