Last CoB album

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Yes, listened to it for the first time yesterday.

I like it, but then I'm not a regular CoB-listener.

Two persons I know that have listened to them before and now the new album think it's good but a bit differnet than they expected.

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
About the album, on track 2
Sixpounder

at one stage of the song after about a minute, it sounds as if Alice Cooper comes in and does the singing for a little while...

But probably me that is too tired to know what the hell I'm talking about :)

HectoR666

27 Okt. 2002
Liverpool, UK
Website besuchen
CoB

yeh i heard it the other day it is ok but i think they have done all their good songs now i mean none off the new album compare with greats such as 'Everytime I Die' or the superb W.A.S.P cover of 'Hellion'. on the whole an ok album a few good tracks. the old stuff is much better although i dont really like CoB anymore after noticing their lyrics would also suit Rap music. they do when u read them.

^witchfinder^

W:O:A Metalhead
i like it ...its a great album it is a little bit different but still has the Bodom sound ...bit too much keyboards but thats my only complaint ...but then that is part of the Bodom sound :)
good album , crap song titles i recommend it (buying it i mean) :D

Fallen_Knight

22 Mai 2002
Leider Schweden
It was released in Finland the 7th of january, in february in japan,, and then comes the rest in March

Thank goodness I have ordered and got it from Finland.

the finnish limited edition is different to the limited edition for the rest of the world ;)

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Yeah, I'll say the songtitles are total crap. Sounds like stuff I'd expect from a whiny teenage emo/hardcore band over here, not a great Euro metal band. Just d/l'ed the whole thing, only gotten a chance to listen to "Needled 24-7" so far. Great song, crap title (of course).

Lord Horb

W:O:A Metalhead
25 Nov. 2001
Letmathe-Sauerland (NRW)
CoB is crap... I used to like them but they do the whole thing over and over again... and yeah, their song titles/lyrics are crap as well. and the musicians themselves are pretty ridiculous too (not saying they aren't good musicians... but it makes me laugh when I see a milk face like Alexi use swear words non-stop)...

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

:D