@ Iscariot

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Lordwalter

W:O:A Metalhead
23 Apr. 2002
Buenos Aires, ARGENTINA
www.metal-daze.com
Yes, it was a long time ago!!
The match will be very hard for us. We are playing in Amsterdam (only 500 Argentines will be there), it´s very fu**ing cold out there and we had only 2 days to prepare the team for this match!!
But I hope we will win or at least don´t loose the match!

Iscariot

9 Jan. 2002
Apeldoorn- Netherlands
surf.to
hehe:D

today when I went to university by train I already saw some very loud and crazy people dressed in orange:) At that moment I realized there was a football game tonight. Although Argentina has some good players and I hope for you that Argentina will win, they wont:D

Argentina only won one time from the Netherlands (and that was the worldcupfinal in '78:mad: ) and it will stay with that:)

Lordwalter

23 Apr. 2002
Buenos Aires, ARGENTINA
www.metal-daze.com
Thanks for your kind words!!!! :D :D :D :D
Ok, that was what I wanted to hear. For you Netherlands will win, but you are wrong!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Only 45 minutes for the match to begin.
Good luck brother!! I will post right here again after the match, and you will see I was right!!! :D :D :D !!!!

See you!

Iscariot

9 Jan. 2002
Apeldoorn- Netherlands
surf.to
Originally posted by Lordwalter
Thanks for your kind words!!!! :D :D :D :D
Ok, that was what I wanted to hear. For you Netherlands will win, but you are wrong!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Only 45 minutes for the match to begin.
Good luck brother!! I will post right here again after the match, and you will see I was right!!! :D :D :D !!!!

See you!

hehe, good luck too!:)

But I don't know if I come online tonight but I will reply soon!