Im so proud of england!!!!!!!!!!!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Carpathian_Wolf

W:O:A Metalmaster
21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk
Originally posted by TALKHEAVY
where the fuck are you, wolfie? did you get my PM?? KARSTEN is waiting to get in toucvh with you for 19/12---he is offering a place to sleep directly in the middle of Muenster. Just for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No man i didnt get your pm..im very sorry...and im afraid i cannot make it for the 19/12.....i have a bad cash flow crisis and also theres probs i need to sort here.. sorry also talki i had my reasons for leavin here...

many thanks to karsten for the place im very appreciative...:) unfortuanately i have too much to sort out...like gettin rid of this depression for starts......:(

*sighs*

I will return....im just goin through a bad time at the mo....

Carpathian_Wolf

W:O:A Metalmaster
21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk
Originally posted by Hammered_gods
Then you have no dick :p:p:p:p:p:p And you shut up no heavy metal bastard can be ever cooler than any fucking grindhead so shut up or I would bite your neck through :D:D:D:D:D

thank you so much baby i love your sweet words :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I will never shut up you will have to kill me first darling :D

Please bite my neck and i will show you i have a dick my little pumpkin :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

I AM A WARRIOR OF THE WORLD UNITED!!!! FUCK YOU GRINDHEADS IF YOU DONT LIKE ME OR WHAT I LIKE THEN....

do i really care ???? :p