I'M FROM CANADA AND I'M GOING TO WACKEN 2006!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
ironmaiden54 schrieb:
ok just a few questions for anyone who knows the answers.

#1 what is the cheapest airline to travel on , because every website I try is 1000$+.

#2 the full metal bag says you get free food. so can I buy the full metal bag right at wacken itself, or do you have to reserve or does it run out....also, does that mean I don't have to worry about food when I go there?

#3 I'm in Canada, how do I get a ticket for WOA???I doubt they are going to ship it overseas from metaltix.com

thanks for your answers!!!

1: The cheapest flights I can find are about €1000, if that's too much for you I'm guessing you'd need to wait for next year and get the plane tickets earlier.

2: The full metal bag is new for this year, no idea how it works, but you'll buy it at the entrance as far as I've understood. I don't think you'll get enough free food to last the festival.

3: I've purchased mine from Metaltix twice and had it sent to Sweden, shipping for me was an extra €8 or so.

ironmaiden54

5 Juni 2006
hahah yeah I won't. Probably I'm gonna go next year cuz even though I work full time, I can't make enough $$$ :mad: oh well, next year maybe the bands will be slightly better, I saw one year that had nightwish, edguy , sonata arctica and others, I wish I went to that one!:D