I URGE you all to check out my Instumental/melodic/technical metal band!!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

KillerRiffs

3 März 2002
Connecticut, USA
www.geomancer.cjb.net
If you like bands like Iced Earth, Demons & Wizards, Ebony Tears, Opeth, In Flames, Death, etc., then I URGE you to check out my band, Geomancer.
Geomancer is a very unique instrumental quartet that plays melodic, technical metal. The sound is very rare, especially to come out of the underground of America!
What sets this band apart from the others may be the deuling harmony/melody solos, the intricate, complex songs, or it may be the violin parts incorporated!
Well, you'll just have to see for yourself!

You may be suprised. The youngest person in the band (myself) is 17 and the oldest is only in his low 20's. But the songs stand out.

We have just started out, but we are not new to this game. We think (and hope) that many people in Europe will love our music.

There doesn't seem to be as much of an interest in our type of music here in America. People don't seem to appreciate it.

Unfortunately, I haven't gotten any audio samples of us uploaded yet, but I am working on that, just check back on the site, or I"ll post here when they're up.

NOTE***I will be there in Wacken- handing out free CDs!!
**I won't have a lot, so be on the lookout if you're interested!!

In the meantime...Please visit....

www.geomancer.cjb.net

thanks a lot !!!

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
The same as usual: I'll check it when I'm back in home tonight. I don't like Opeth (at least the last album.....I guess I'll be slapped by Lord Horb :) ), but it seems to sound interesting.... I'll tell you later.

KillerRiffs

3 März 2002
Connecticut, USA
www.geomancer.cjb.net
cool

I play the guitar in the band. well there are two guitars.
i'm glad to see people are interested!!
I'll work on uploading the mp3s!!
tell everyone you can about us if you like us!!!!

we trying to get John Avon - a great artist for Magic The Gathering to do our covers and things!

i'll post again soon.
thanks a lot.
Pat
Geomancer
<a href=http://www.geomancer.cjb.net>www.geomancer.cjb.net</a>

KillerRiffs

3 März 2002
Connecticut, USA
www.geomancer.cjb.net
FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For those interested or willing to check us out, the sound samples on the GEOMANCER web site are finally up!!...wheeeew!

They are the older, not as good sounding original recordings, however, I may be able to put up samples of the new sounds soon.

But in the meantime, please visit
www.geomancer.cjb.net

-INSTRUMENTAL, MELODIC, TECHNICAL METAL

-If you like bands like Vitalij Kuprij, Ebony Tears, Death, Opeth, etc., you will probably enjoy my band!!!!!!!!

If not look for me in Wacken where I will be handing out CDs!!

thanks a lot!!

pat
geomancer

KillerRiffs

3 März 2002
Connecticut, USA
www.geomancer.cjb.net
yees!

yes!!!

FREE CDs.

But I may have a limited quantity left after going through Scotland, England, + Germany handing them out to clubs and record stores, etc..

.......but be on the lookout at Wacken, you'll have to get yours before they go!!!

Svartsinn

W:O:A Metalhead
10 Apr. 2002
Trondheim, Norway
www.svartsinn.com
Just wanted to add:

Echosilence is very good...and also a band called Taine from Romania...both bands are on MP3.com

About Geomancer: Technical Metal is my no.1 interest i metal...but I have no possibility to listen online...no soundcard at work and no internet at home...

Killerriffs: could you perhaps send me a demo...I can review it in Imhotep Fanzine for you too. mail me: svartsinn@hotmail.com

Svartsinn

Iscariot

W:O:A Metalhead
9 Jan. 2002
Apeldoorn- Netherlands
surf.to
*is listening a very long song*

first impression of the first minutes: old Metallica?
impression of the rest: sounds very nice, only the recording is not that good so it sometimes sounds a bit *don't know the right English word for it* messy.
But it sounds good.:)