I feel old...

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Alrek

W:O:A Metalhead
...I turned 20, and already things are starting to go awry. I've started watching the History Channel a lot more and even used the word 'whippersnapper'! If this is a glimpse of what I'm to become, should I try to expedite that which cannot be avoided via alcohol poisoning? (probably the best way to go out)

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Alrek schrieb:
...I turned 20, and already things are starting to go awry. I've started watching the History Channel a lot more and even used the word 'whippersnapper'! If this is a glimpse of what I'm to become, should I try to expedite that which cannot be avoided via alcohol poisoning? (probably the best way to go out)

Come back in 10 years.

At which time I'll probably say "come back in 10 years"...

catlash

W:O:A Metalhead
21 Nov. 2005
Tulsa, Oklahoma
www.myspace.com
Back about a decade ago when my friend Erich turned 21 and was bemoaning the same thing I looked over at him at about the fourth time and told him "I love you to death Erich but if you are looking for sympathy you are barking up the wrong fucking tree."