I AM WARTHOG!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Warthog

W:O:A Metalmaster
29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Hi, anyone remember me? :)

Sorry I've been out of touch this past year, but I'm alive, well, and most likely, will be back at Wacken for another round (number 5!) this year. Where have I been? Had some family problems back in the fall, then my mother was sick for a while.

In June, I decided to go back to the university full time... something I've been putting off for way too long. So I'm at the University of Maryland studying Aerospace Engineering... because I decided to follow a dream and go to the fucking moon. Help build a permanent human base there, maybe one day throw the first lunar metal fest. Never mind cold and grimm, it'll be airless too! haha...

But school has kept me busy, as has figuring out what to do with the rest of my life. So, I'm sorry to let it keep me away from you fine folks... I miss chatting with the lot of ya, and hope to see you all once more at this year's WACKEN!

anyhow, carry on... the HOG IS BACK! (for now!)

Zombi

10 Jan. 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
I remember you

also you'll need a computer programmer to help you get to the moon, right? and that's what I'm going to return to study soon.

I also want to go to the moon, so will you take me with you? i'm good at what I do I even know some assembly (learning it in my spare time) :D

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Zombi

10 Jan. 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
Warthog schrieb:
Of course, I'll need a good programmer to help me engineering a good guidance system for my lunar-based Death Ray.

But you didn't hear anything about that...

Oh, I can program Death Rays yes yes! that's easy :) Would you like a nice GUI with that? it could also connect to the internet or Google Earth so you could find everthing easily.

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Zombi schrieb:
Oh, I can program Death Rays yes yes! that's easy :) Would you like a nice GUI with that? it could also connect to the internet or Google Earth so you could find everthing easily.

Excellent! In fact I had made this proposal to Google but those nerds in Mountain View just didn't cotton to the idea of "Google Death Ray" (tm). I thought it would have worked perfectly with their quirky, light-hearted corporate image, but I guess they don't share my sense of humor.

No matter... let's build the Death Ray before some 12 y/o kid from Tajikistan beats us to the punch.

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Welcome back :)

Lets get drunk at Wacken again :D

Hey, if you let me come to the moon as well I can be the official beer brewer :)

And I'm into electronics, could come in handy ;)

Alrek

W:O:A Metalhead
Warthog schrieb:
Of course, I'll need a good programmer to help me engineering a good guidance system for my lunar-based Death Ray.

But you didn't hear anything about that...

Death ray you say? I will have my electrical engineering degree in a few years' time hopefully. so put me down for that. Btw, you're in Maryland? I'm just 2 states south :D

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Alrek schrieb:
Death ray you say? I will have my electrical engineering degree in a few years' time hopefully. so put me down for that. Btw, you're in Maryland? I'm just 2 states south :D

oh yeah? No-Care-A-Lina, haha. Whereabouts? There's a great metal scene around Raleigh, I know. Especially fucking WIDOW. and I think Twisted Tower Dire pretty much all live down there too now.

Anyhow... looks like the WOA Lunar Death Ray team is shaping up nicely... we've got me to build the rocket, two electrical engineers to build the Death Ray, two programmers to build the guidance system, a token female (to, um, keep us boys in line? :D ). Now we need a nuclear expert and a good cook/brewmaster!

Next we'll need Mugabe for enlightened conversation, and Mulk... because it wouldn't be a party without Mulk.

and I'm sure Doomfoxx will show up too, whether we invite them or not.